PDA

View Full Version : Oh Vienna!

DelBubs
01-18-2006, 08:13 PM
This (http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/xmen/182preview.htm) means nothing to me. Anyone care to educate me on whats what?

-K-M-
01-18-2006, 08:18 PM
Is that Gambit on the last page? I have no idea who those people are suppose to be.

Yeah, it could be
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=380635&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Mokole
01-18-2006, 08:33 PM
I'd say it is Gambit. So that would be the seconf Horseman, Sunfire being the first.

DelBubs
01-18-2006, 08:41 PM
If this is Gambit, do you reckon this will diminish or enhance Northstars chances of being one of the four? Are they going to be 'Horsemen' or the 'Cavalry of Ex X-Men' :?: :shock:

Mokole
01-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Hard to say. It's only the eyes and the fact he's with a crying Rogue that makes me think it's Gambit. Either way I doubt it affects whether it's Northstar as the 4th horseman or not. Maybe Marrow, who knows?

-K-M-
01-18-2006, 09:31 PM
Well that's 2 out of the twelve on that list, but didn't they say the 4th was someone not on it?

HappyCanuck
01-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Not quite: they said three were either current or former X-critters (can't remember which exactly), and the fourth was a new one altogether.

-K-M-
01-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Not quite: they said three were either current or former X-critters (can't remember which exactly), and the fourth was a new one altogether.

As in a new character? If so yeah Northstar chances are slim then.

HappyCanuck
01-18-2006, 11:21 PM

As in a new character? If so yeah Northstar chances are slim then.

Again, not exactly, Mungi. WE've only seen two of the current Horsemen, and if that's Gambit (which, btw, would make no sence if it is), and the fourth is supposed to be a a brand new character (or one not associated with X - not sure which yet), so JP could VERY easily be the third horseman.

MistressMerr
01-19-2006, 02:08 AM
No, the fourth is just someone who wasn't on the list of 12, like Sunfire and Gambit. Northstar could be him, he couldn't be the third, who is on the list. Going by previews and stuff, I'd say the third is either Ozymandias, Erg, Avalanche, or Mirage.

-K-M-
01-19-2006, 02:10 AM
No, the fourth is just someone who wasn't on the list of 12, like Sunfire and Gambit.

Yeah that's what I thought.

HappyCanuck
01-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Except that Gambit wasn't one of the 12 either. The Twelve were Xavier, Magneto, Cyclops, Phoenix, Iceman, Polaris, Havok (tho since he was dead, the living monolith was a back-up, since they had similar powers), Mikhail Rasputin, Storm, Sunfire, Cable and Bishop, and Nate Grey (X-Man) was meant to be a new vessel for Apocalypse (which, instead, Cyclops was used).

MistressMerr
01-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Oh no, that The Twelve, we're talking about a list of 12 mutants Mike Marts gave to Ubcabbyxmen.net, saying that three of them would be Horsemen. Sunfire and Gambit were both on it, along with Avalanche, Beast, Dark Beast, Mirage, Mystique, Sebastian Shaw, Erg, Ozymandias, Havok, and Polaris.

-K-M-
01-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Except that Gambit wasn't one of the 12 either. The Twelve were Xavier, Magneto, Cyclops, Phoenix, Iceman, Polaris, Havok (tho since he was dead, the living monolith was a back-up, since they had similar powers), Mikhail Rasputin, Storm, Sunfire, Cable and Bishop, and Nate Grey (X-Man) was meant to be a new vessel for Apocalypse (which, instead, Cyclops was used).

No he was part of a different 12,
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/article/showquestion.asp?faq=11&fldAuto=271

Avalanche
Beast
Dark Beast
Erg
Havok
Polaris
Ozymandis
Sunfire
Sebastian Shaw
Mystique
Moonstar
Gambit

HappyCanuck
01-19-2006, 02:13 PM
hmm, don't recognise that list of 12. gonna have to look into that more (tho the fact that both Hank and Rex fall on the same list is kinda odd)...

MistressMerr
01-19-2006, 08:24 PM
Those 12 don't really have anytihng to do with each other, it's just a list Mike Marts made, saying that 3 of the Horseman were included.

Le Messor
01-21-2006, 12:53 PM
I have nothing to say to the thread, but I love that song!

And the Gregorian version, too.

- Le Messor
"Queen Elizabeth was known as "The Virgin Queen". As a queen, she was a great success."
- student paper