PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play the VS card game?

Obsidian3d
01-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Well, do ya? I'm having a hell of a time finding players online or otherwise.

darc_light
01-30-2006, 04:46 PM
No, I'm afraid I don't. :( Maybe some of the others do...

darc_light
03-03-2006, 06:14 AM
On a related question, does anyone know where I could find a checklist for the Vs cardgame. I have The Brood, Lady Deathstrike and Vermin, and I found Donald Pierce on Ebay....I haven't won yet...But they had a lot of obscure Morlocks, I was wondering who all they had, I've seen:
Annalee
Ape
Beautiful Dreamer
Caliban
Callisto
Cybelle
Erg
Healer
Hump
Leech
Masque
Plague
Scaleface
Sunder
Tar Baby
Tommy

Anyone know of others?

Obsidian3d
03-03-2006, 09:20 PM
www.ude.com should have checklists for each of the cardsets. The new X-Men should have been released just recently, or will be very soon. I haven't really looked at VS since the Avengers set (although JLA looked really nice). Without anyone to play with it didn't really make sense to be buying the cards. I might try getting back into the game when I head home this summer, or if I can find some folks to play online with again.

darc_light
03-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Thank you!
8) Like I said, I just buy to collect, to me they're just trading cards. Aren't there online groups and tournaments, I'm sure if you go to the card company's site, you could find some good links.

I hope you find some. O:)

Obsidian3d
03-04-2006, 11:46 AM
www.vsrealms.com has a nice online client set up and it works great. It's more a problem of finding players. Even when I posted on that site I got very few replies from people interested. I'm in Japan right now so the time difference can be a huge problem in setting up times to play.