PDA

View Full Version : Northstar News/Hint from Quesada

Phil
02-03-2006, 06:37 PM
http://www.newsarama.com/JoeFridays/JoeFridays36.html[/url]]NRAMA: "Scratchy" - You have said Northstar news is coming, and rumors about Alpha Flight are flying fast and furious too. So, what's the scoop? What is Northstar returning to? and what about Alpha Flight (Or Avengers North) this year?

JQ: Scratchy, I don't remember saying that Northstar news is forthcoming, I don't even think I uttered those exact words. I believe what I said is something to the effect of, you haven't seen the last of Northstar, stay tuned. Now, all that said, how about this:

Northstar news will be forthcoming possibly in one of these Joe Fridays. You never know, I may premier another cover here in a week or two.

MistressMerr
02-03-2006, 07:09 PM
According to Mondays With Marts, we will next be seeing Northstar in July. JULY. ARGH.

Mokole
02-04-2006, 01:55 AM
Hee hee, Scrathy is alive! Maybe? That sounds like a guy I used to see post on a Montreal Expos board, gosh, must be 7 to ten years ago! He was an Expos fan of course and pointed out that he was an AF fan to me once. After that board when kaput I found him on another board lashing away, and we had a few post trades for a while. A bit of a goof, it would be funny if this 'Scratchy' was the same guy. :shock:

Anyway, Marts and Quesada both hint at Northstar news, July and a cover maybe, could that be an AF hint too? Somehow I doubt it but this pretty much kills the idea that Northstar could be a Horseman.

We all know Marts is an AF fan so who knows what he has in the works? :o

One can remain positive for July solicits, I guess. :P

SephirothsKiller
02-04-2006, 02:16 AM
Avengers North? NOOOOOOOO!!!!

kozzi24
02-05-2006, 11:47 AM
I noticed that J.Q. did not address the team Alpha part of the question at all.

DelBubs
02-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Corporate decision, it fuels speculation and keeps people talking, sales ploy.

Sundays make me cynical :-)

HappyCanuck
02-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Del, oxygen makes you cynical... :?

DelBubs
02-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Have at you, you vile Canuck, I challenge you to a Rollerblading contest to the death.

maniac mike
02-05-2006, 05:11 PM
According to Mondays With Marts, we will next be seeing Northstar in July. JULY. ARGH.

I've never heard of this, (Monday with Marts) what website is it on?

MM :x

DelBubs
02-05-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm prolly to thick, but I have difficulty navigating to 'Monday with Mart' from the home page. However I do have this http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/article/showquestion.asp?faq=11&fldAuto=277

MistressMerr
02-05-2006, 05:26 PM
That's last weeks, here's the new one: http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/article/showquestion.asp?faq=11&fldAuto=279

2.) We know that Northstar is supposedly big in 06, when can we expect further news about him?
Marts: -- July.

-K-M-
02-08-2006, 03:28 PM
It doesn't look good for Northstar being a Horseman

X-MEN #182
-Pestilence is already picked [unknown who it is]
-Gambit with be a horsemen
-Sunfire will be a horsemen
-Gazer will be a horsemen

Barnacle13
02-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Wouldn't that add a touch of irony if Northstar became Pestilence? Well at least us Alpha fans would get the connection!

-K-M-
02-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Wouldn't that add a touch of irony if Northstar became Pestilence? Well at least us Alpha fans would get the connection!

Yeah that would have been a nice touch, but his chances of being a horsemen have drastically gone down.

suzene
02-09-2006, 03:37 AM

Yeah that would have been a nice touch, but his chances of being a horsemen have drastically gone down.

Can't say I'm sorry.

Suzene

HappyCanuck
02-09-2006, 03:37 AM
wait, why do we want him to be a horseman?? I thought that was a BAD thing...

suzene
02-09-2006, 03:40 AM
wait, why do we want him to be a horseman?? I thought that was a BAD thing...

Exactly. I don't want Northstar back unless there's going to be a positive development. He's past due.

Suzene

Barnacle13
02-09-2006, 10:19 AM
I never said I wanted him to become a horseman! I just said it would be ironic if he became Pestilence. I'd much rather see him putting the drop on Apocalypse and his crew or Wolverine for Snikting him!

kozzi24
02-09-2006, 11:36 AM
That's last weeks, here's the new one: http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/article/showquestion.asp?faq=11&fldAuto=279

2.) We know that Northstar is supposedly big in 06, when can we expect further news about him?
Marts: -- July.
And from the same Marts interview:

3.) Will we see the X-Men check in with depowered teammates once more like Chamber, Moonstar, etc.?
Marts: -- Yes on both—we’ll probably see Dani sooner than Jono.
The mutant with Valkyrie powers...possibly the Horseman Death?

Phil
02-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Well, the latest X-Men reveals the first and second Horseman, and JP isn't on the list so isn't one of the other two.

SephirothsKiller
02-11-2006, 03:55 PM
yeh, depending on whether or not JP is badly disabled we may or may not still see him as a horseman.

DelBubs
02-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Maybe Shield deprogram him and turn him over to the Canadian government, just in time for...

kozzi24
02-18-2006, 01:41 PM
Just in time for SHIELD's sponsorship of Alpha Flight as an answer for the disapproved-of New Avengers?