PDA

View Full Version : Alpha comebacks?

JackFrostUK
03-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Out of every former member of Alpha/Omega/Gamma/Beta Flight, who would you like to see make a comeback and where?

I think Kara Killgrave would make a nice addition to Thunderbolts.

kozzi24
03-02-2006, 11:23 AM
my choice: heather as guardian, in suit and name

PWalk
03-02-2006, 11:48 AM
That's simple. Goblyn.

birdygirl
03-02-2006, 11:59 AM
I'd like to see Talisman make a comeback, and with the classic Alpha Flight team.

Adam
03-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Saint Elmo!

How could you not love Saint Elmo? He needs a solo series or three.

syvalois
03-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Saint Elmo!

I don't like him. Thinking about it, I don't care about all that prequel story. Don't know why, maybe the drawing did not helped but I think because I thought nothing really knew or suprising came out of it and it just helped to complicate even more AF history, as it's not enough mixed up already. :evil:

Mokole
03-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Feedback, Albert Louis, as Guardian is first, then Madison Jeffries as Box

Legerd
03-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Talisman, Smart Alec and Madison in the Box armour.

Weapon Omega
03-02-2006, 08:49 PM
People I'd like to see return to the Flight:

-Madison in the Box Armor
-Wild Child back to normal
-Diamond Lil
-Feedback (although Mokole beat me to it)

Villains:
-The Master
-Delphine Courtney
-Tundra

MistressMerr
03-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Diamond Lil and Madison Jeffries. Like woah I love them.

And since Thor's making a comeback in Civil War, why not Saint Elmo? He would make a great addition to the New Avengers. :lol:

HappyCanuck
03-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Saint Elmo!

I don't like him. Thinking about it, I don't care about all that prequel story. Don't know why, maybe the drawing did not helped but I think because I thought nothing really knew or suprising came out of it and it just helped to complicate even more AF history, as it's not enough mixed up already. :evil:

not to meantion, Elmo DIED in the same issue he first appeared in...

Phil
03-06-2006, 08:30 AM
I'm gonna say Wyre, mainly to annoy Sylvie :P

syvalois
03-06-2006, 10:00 AM

AH! It's working!

Kill Wyre!! no, better keep him in limbo forever...

Ben
03-06-2006, 12:42 PM

How about a Wire & Murmur mini series! :lol:
Ben

HappyCanuck
03-06-2006, 12:45 PM

Ben

Ouch, someone's courting danger. Remember, mate, of all of us, Sylvie's the closest to you. would take her next to nothing to get to PEI from Montreal!!

Legerd
03-06-2006, 07:28 PM
I'd love to see Wyre come back! Maybe the House of M will have changed him, made him less... gunny. Maybe then you'd love him too Syvalois. :lol:

JackFrostUK
03-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Wyre would have made a good addition to Tieri's Weapon X.

DelBubs
03-06-2006, 07:46 PM
I think deep down Sylvie does love him and her running him down is an age old story. People always say bad things about people they have a thing for. Maybe :-)

Legerd
03-06-2006, 08:01 PM
I think deep down Sylvie does love him and her running him down is an age old story. People always say bad things about people they have a thing for. Maybe :-)

Ooh, brave talk from someone with an ocean between them and Sylvie. :lol:

DelBubs
03-06-2006, 08:09 PM
He who turns and runs away lives to run another day. If I lived in Canada I would be saying very bad things about Wyre.

As you say Legard I have an ocean seperating Sylvie and me. Anyone know how good a swimmer Sylvie is ? :shock:

syvalois
03-07-2006, 12:35 AM

Ben

I could see it. Done Ã* la Peter David's Sachs and Violens comic style. Wyre would be a cross dresser and Murmur a sexual abuser, all done in style, what do you think?

As you say Legard I have an ocean seperating Sylvie and me. Anyone know how good a swimmer Sylvie is ? :shock:

Not that good, but sometimes not so long ago, I did stop at the Heathrow airport and who knows what I could have done in those long hours waiting between planes. Be afraid!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Barnacle13
03-07-2006, 09:29 AM
How about a comeback by Madison Jefferies as the Master? His mind has been twisted. The Master is believed dead (I think). He could do some massive damage with that power, screwed up mind, and a butt load of Plodex technology. Would be a great Alpha villain, since he's one of their own, and he'd be up there in power with the likes of Magneto. Just a thought that hit me last night!

I still like Jefferies as Box just as much, but this would give them a serious nemesis.

syvalois
03-07-2006, 09:52 AM
How about a comeback by Madison Jefferies as the Master? His mind has been twisted. The Master is believed dead (I think). He could do some massive damage with that power, screwed up mind, and a butt load of Plodex technology. Would be a great Alpha villain, since he's one of their own, and he'd be up there in power with the likes of Magneto. Just a thought that hit me last night!

I still like Jefferies as Box just as much, but this would give them a serious nemesis.

I agree

PWalk
03-07-2006, 10:21 AM
How about Talisman popping up somewhere, maybe in the Avengers? She'd be a good fit for a new Defenders team too if Marvel wanted to try that team again.

TheQuestionMan
03-15-2006, 12:55 PM
My Top Five Alpha Flight

1. Diamond Lil - Always my favourite.
2. Wild Child (as Weapon Omega) - I liked the intelligent and agent trained version best.
3. Box - Most Recent Upgrade
4. ??? (Undecided)
5. ??? (Undecided)

Cheers

QM :?: