PDA

View Full Version : For Alpha Flight and Heroclix fans

bhissong
03-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey,

I heard a rumor that the next Marvel Heroclix set will include a Guardian/Vindicator/Weapon Alpha (James Hudson) figure. That would fill out a nice core team of Alpha Flight heroclix. Has anyone else heard this?

BTH

darc_light
03-02-2006, 08:35 PM
According to this site, they have Aurora, Diamond 'Lil, Marrina, Puck, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Shaman, Talisman, Tanaraq, Wendigo, Wildchild/Wildheart...I can't find them all, check out:

http://members.aol.com/thefightingfury/whoclix/guide.htm

Ben
03-03-2006, 02:11 AM
I have the following:

Vindicator, Puck, Snowbird, shaman, Marrina, Sasquatch(white), Tanaraq(orange) and Northstar (in red and white team outfit). I'd try and get my hands on the guardian one, but I won't pay an arm and a leg for the little things like some people want. I prefer to watch ebay for a deal ;)

Ben

Powersurge
03-03-2006, 12:55 PM
I have Wolverine, Puck, Sasquatch (orange), Diamond Lil, classic Wildchild, Snowbird, and lay regular claim to my sons Wendigo.

I don't think that I'd pay much mroe then 5 or 6 dollars max. for the little guys. I usuualy only pay $2 or 3. I mean, their cool and all, but for $40+ :shock: ............ :? ................. :shock:

bhissong
03-03-2006, 01:55 PM
I agree -- it's not worth paying a lot of money (especially when those "rare" ones drop in price from $50 to $5 in a month's time). I currently have the R/E/V/ versions of Puck, Snowbird, Aurora, Wildchild, Shaman, Vindicator (Unique), and Walter Langkowski (LE, which I got for a rediciously low $4.00). Oh, and the Alpha Flight team card, which is actually pretty nice (add +1 to attack when targeting a single team or opponent). I really would like to fill it out with a James Hudson piece, though. That's why I asked the original question about rumors of the Marvel set coming out in June (called "Sinister").

BTH

suzene
03-06-2006, 01:05 AM
I've got all the Alpha Flight clicks, but Northstar needed a repaint to the classic duds. My twins *will* match, dammit.

Suzene

Transmetropolitan
03-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Let's see...

I've got Marrina (across the board)
Sasquatch (original and white)
Tanaraq (his sculpt? Sasquatch. Lazy, lazy Wizkids)
Snowbird (rookie only... which is too bad, 'cause I like Narya)
Shaman (Experienced and Veteran)
Talisman (an LE. "Her" sculpt? Shaman. Lazy, lazy Wizkids)
Wolverine. Several sculpts, because every bloody set includes a new one.
Puck (rookie and veteran)
Northstar (experienced)
Aurora (veteran)

I haven't got the Guardian unique, but since Heather's sculpt is ugly, I consider it no great loss.

Anyway, I'd like to see her in her new duds... let Mac have the ol' Maple Leaf.

JohnnyCanuck
03-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Hey anyone notice if you turn your Puck heroclix over on his feet it looks like he's carrying a pizza?

JC

Ben
03-16-2006, 01:08 AM
Hey anyone notice if you turn your Puck heroclix over on his feet it looks like he's carrying a pizza?

JC

HAH HAH HAH! That's one hell of a big pizza! Sasquatch sized even :D

Ben

Obsidian3d
04-13-2007, 01:20 AM
I figured there'd be a ton of Wolverine figures out there. Which ones have the nicest sculpts in your folks' opinions?

Flightpath07
04-16-2007, 04:15 PM
darc_light ,

Love the avatar and tag-line quote!

JustinM
05-21-2007, 12:55 PM
I got the LEs for Talisman, Walter Langowski, and the Beaubier twins at the Motor City Comics Con yesterday. Are there any other AF LEs in the HC set? I know there's a Mac fig from Supernova, but do Snowbird and Puck have LEs?

Justin Mohareb

Le Messor
05-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Talisman (an LE. "Her" sculpt? Shaman. Lazy, lazy Wizkids)

He did use that name for a while.

Suzene, love that 'iSnark' avatar.

- Le Messor
"Don't worry, Clark, I'm not a criminal mastermind."
- Lex Luthor, _Smallville_

Obsidian3d
05-31-2007, 01:47 AM
I don't think there is an LE for Puck, but I'm pretty sure there was a Snowbird one called Narya.

JustinM
05-31-2007, 09:08 PM
I don't think there is an LE for Puck, but I'm pretty sure there was a Snowbird one called Narya.

Yep. I guess I should have looked a little harder.

JJ Mohareb