PDA

View Full Version : GIJoe trading card game artwork

Obsidian3d
03-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey folks,

I posted this on a GIJoe board I go to, but thought I'd share it over here too. I was intended to be a two part promo card for a fan expansion to the defunct GIJoe TCG. I was helping out with some people over at MissionFaces.com, but Hasbro has recently shut them down.

This will never get used, so I wanted someone to see it.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/Obsidian3d/SE_SS_finished_preview.jpg

HappyCanuck
03-23-2006, 03:16 PM
The amount of talent on this board - artistic and literary - never fails to astound me. Great work, Charles (I know I gave my impression before off-board, but since you posted it here, never fails to meantion it twice, eh?)

As I said, the level of talent on this board is bloody amazing, it's a shame there aren't more of us doing something with it...

JohnnyCanuck
03-23-2006, 11:06 PM
Great piece.

and it's true, Happy never fails to mention twice if he likes when posted in two places.

Or that he hates me sometimes. :P

It's also true that this group of people has a tremendous amount of talent. Do yourselves a favour and check the galleries and the fanfics, you'll see.
Give the ones you like a shout and let them know.

JC

Obsidian3d
03-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Thanks guys. Comments are much appreciated. :)

Phil
03-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Talent's always good....

Especially in one place....

Ben
03-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Talent's always good....

I left my talent in Sanfransisco

DelBubs
03-24-2006, 07:27 PM
Talent's always good....

I left my talent in Sanfransisco
THat's prolly the 'one place' Phil is talking about.

Obsidian3d
03-25-2006, 10:24 AM
Doh, guess I'm disqualified. I've only been to SF once and that was YEARS ago. Although I did stop there in December to change planes on my flight back to Canada... hm...technically that makes twice. But do airports even COUNT as being in a place? 8) I vote no.