Mt Logan Cosmic Ray Research Station
Doctor Craigborne
Seargeant McNamara
Nurse Daly
Nurse Margaret Cambridge
Windshear
Feedback

All added Ben :) No images though.

EDIT: Can;t add Windshear to the Alpha Flight section for some reason, I just put Feedback in "heroes"

Ben
04-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Good going! I see a few links that aren't correct, that's no big deal, I'll go through it and let you know how I changed it. If you don't get to the pics, I'm sure I or someone else well get 'em there before long. I've already got a bunch of them anyway ready to upload.

Keep it up!

Ben

DelBubs
04-14-2006, 07:01 PM
Hiya KM, I did that Windshear thing by inserting
[[Category:Alpha Flight]] at the bottom of the entry.

Ben
04-14-2006, 07:03 PM
To add someone to the Alpha Flight category, just put [[Category:Alpha Flight]] at the bottom of your page

Ben

DelBubs
04-14-2006, 07:04 PM
To add someone to the Alpha Flight category, just put [[Category:Alpha Flight]] at the bottom of your page

Ben
What he said, he's the boss :-)

-K-M-
04-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Murmur, Ghost Girl, Persuasion, Radius entries added.

Ben
04-14-2006, 08:09 PM
K, I've correcting some links.

[[Puck]] became [[Puck I|Puck]] because there have been two pucks, Judd's entry will be under Puck I. by doing the link as above, the text shows as Puck but links to Puck I

Likewise:

[[Seargeant McNamara]] becomes [[McNamara Seargeant|Seargeant McNamara]] since they are listed by last name first.

[[Sasquatch]] becomes [[Sasquatc I|Sasquatch]]

You see the pattern :) Great job on all the entries, I'll just polish 'em up a bit, and we'll be laughin' ! ;)

Ben

-K-M-
04-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Alright good, because I wasn't sure how the links would be set up since they would have been different from the wikipedia entries.

Puck II added

-K-M-
04-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Flex and Nemesis added, but people have to help me with the color for hair and eyes since I'm partially color blind it's hard for me to tell.

-K-M-
04-14-2006, 08:33 PM
Alright I'm basically setting pages up so people can add the lengthy histroy sections that were on the previous Alphanex.

Yukon Jack and Northstar added.

-K-M-
04-14-2006, 08:54 PM
Snowbird and Vindicator II added. That's it from me for awhile.

edit: The table is messed up for Vindicator, but I don't know what's wrong with it.

Ben
04-14-2006, 09:30 PM
Vindicator II fixed, it was because of a link tag that was opened and not closed.

Ben

-K-M-
04-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Nicely done Ben, oh and I updated The Master power/abilites section.

-K-M-
04-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Box II
Box III
Dark Guardian
Puck I
Sasquatch I
Sasquatch II
Sasquatch [Exiles]
--------
Added, but once again no pictures.

DelBubs
04-15-2006, 10:01 AM
KM if you get the urge, there's an entry for the Dreamqueen I've just enterd, but I have done nothing o Powers and Abilities. There's no rush or real neccessity at present, but... :-)

-K-M-
04-15-2006, 05:53 PM
KM if you get the urge, there's an entry for the Dreamqueen I've just enterd, but I have done nothing o Powers and Abilities. There's no rush or real neccessity at present, but... :-)

Won't be done for awhile if I do do iti

-K-M-
04-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Aurora (AoA)
Guardian (Dreamqueen Realm)
Guardian III
Northstar (AoA)
Wild Child (AoA)
----
Added.

-K-M-
04-15-2006, 09:45 PM
Manimator (full)
Madam Trudeau's Muesum De' Wax (full)
----
added

-K-M-
04-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Bones
China Force
Snake
Rat
----
Added

DelBubs
04-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Added today
Asp
Scorpion
Nekra
Owl

Amendments to Attuma, Auctioneer, Bones

-K-M-
04-16-2006, 01:40 PM
Updated:
Great Beasts

Added:
Rat
Rabbit
Snake
Somon
Tanaraq
Tolomaq
Tundra
Kariooq
Kolomaq

-K-M-
04-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Added:
Tribe of the Moon
Fire Hand
Willow-Dancer
Somon
Ranaq
Bear Brother
Creatures of the Cave
Sharks from Beyond Time
Peko
Ice-Devils
Dimension Giants
Talks-to-Spirits

Ben
04-16-2006, 04:41 PM
and at that we have passed 100 entries. Lets put a hold on adding new ones until some editing is done, pics are added, and partial entries are completed.

Ben

DelBubs
04-16-2006, 04:42 PM
We shall await your word as when to recommence.

-K-M-
04-16-2006, 04:46 PM
and at that we have passed 100 entries. Lets put a hold on adding new ones until some editing is done, pics are added, and partial entries are completed.

Ben

Okie dokie, that was the last ones from me anyways since I'll be to busy later this week.

-K-M-
04-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Added Images:
Guardian (Dreamqueen Realm)
Mt. Logan Cosmic Ray Research Station
Madam Trudeau's Muesum De' Wax
Northern Gods
Paradise
Tribe of the Moon
Sharks from Beyond Time

Bios completed:
Kortgaard
Megan Masterson
Greene
Doctor John Duncan

I can't keep track the stuff I did :oops:

Ben
04-17-2006, 12:38 AM
Remember when I said lets stop adding them for now? ;) Lots of editing still to be done on what's up there, I'd like to get that all done, and say that the existing entries are basically complete before we start adding more.

Ben

-K-M-
04-17-2006, 12:41 AM
Remember when I said lets stop adding them for now? ;) Lots of editing still to be done on what's up there, I'd like to get that all done, and say that the existing entries are basically complete before we start adding more.

Ben

Which I have been, I have been going through many of the entrys and added and fixing the links. Mt.Logan was one which had none working so I fixed that and added the other scientist entries since their small and don't effect anyone else. I've been adding the old bios from the previous alpanex and adding all the links. It's not like I'm not editing them

Ben
04-17-2006, 12:49 AM
Oh, I'm not saying that at all, just that for the moment, we should stop adding new ones just to be sure we are all caught up on the existing ones. I totally appreciate every bit you've done, be it new entries, or editings ones we have already gotten up. Just since we got so many up so fast, I wanna pause and catch up :)

Ben

DelBubs
04-17-2006, 07:45 AM
KM, I've copied and pasted the Flex from Wiki. I think a lot of it's yours anyway, but will adjust accordingly so as not to infringe on Wiki and anything anyone else may have done.

-K-M-
04-17-2006, 11:38 AM
KM, I've copied and pasted the Flex from Wiki. I think a lot of it's yours anyway, but will adjust accordingly so as not to infringe on Wiki and anything anyone else may have done.

I didn't do the Flex bio at all, it was done by someone else.

-K-M-
04-17-2006, 05:40 PM
No one write the bio for the Northern Gods, I will be writing that tonight.

Edit: Just started it and it's far from done, but I have to go to work now.

-K-M-
04-17-2006, 11:00 PM
Great Beasts section updated as well as Northern Gods section complete with Paradise.

-K-M-
04-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Great Beasts section updated as was each member and Sasquatch (Exiles) bio completed.

Pink Pearl bio is completed as well

DelBubs
04-18-2006, 05:42 PM
One thing I have noticed while doing these entries. There are a lot of connections to 'The Weapon X' program. That is going to be one hell of an entry. I don't think I have the knowledge to put it all together, so who's brave enough?

-K-M-
04-18-2006, 07:00 PM
One thing I have noticed while doing these entries. There are a lot of connections to 'The Weapon X' program. That is going to be one hell of an entry. I don't think I have the knowledge to put it all together, so who's brave enough?

Yesh! good point, I can do quite abit, but not all of it.

Ben
04-18-2006, 07:01 PM

Not me, I'm missing a bunch of issues from the series, plus I don't know the background on many of the characters to do a good job of it.

Ben

-K-M-
04-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Quick question, I can get the Wild Child AoA bio but it would be word for word from the handbook. Are we trying to stray away from using the handbooks?

DelBubs
04-18-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm using the text from the handbooks as reference, but writing the entries in my words. Adapting the Handbook entries to avoid accusations of plagerism at a later date.

Ben
04-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Yah, as Del says, copying is bad, but using it as referece is fine. I'd use it, look at a few sites, read what they have to say, and write it up in your words.

Ben

-K-M-
04-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Wild Cild (AoA) bio done.

-K-M-
04-18-2006, 11:43 PM
since were back on track I completed very small bios of minor characters:
-Mr. Lawrence
-Mrs.Lawrence
-Lawrence Funeral Home

Bios are completed, as well as have all working links and images were added to each so this doesn't make us fall behind. :wink:

Edit: I'm going to switch their pages to "Lawrence Mr."

Edit: Done.

EDIT: I just added the old Puck bio and linked it accordingly.

-K-M-
04-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Omerta bio w/pictures completed.

Realm of the Beast bio w/picture completed.

-K-M-
04-19-2006, 02:54 AM
Lemuira bio w/picture completed

Alpha Prime bio w/picture completed

Le Peregrine bio completed

Ben
04-19-2006, 04:00 AM
K, full stop on new entries. The main reason I want to hold on adding new ones is so we can say that 100 % of the entries up there are done so I can then open it up for whoever else wants to contribute. A few of us are "editors" and have to go through each entry fixing up any grammar, spelling, or structure.

Ben

-K-M-
04-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Llan and Smart Alec power/abilities added.

DelBubs
04-20-2006, 07:34 PM
We going to 150 and then repeating the routine, stop and edit?

Ben
04-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Exactly

Ben

-K-M-
04-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Gorge
Omnos
Non-Zone
Angled Gods
Turoq

Added

-K-M-
04-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Raider Disc completed

-K-M-
04-21-2006, 12:12 AM
Derangers
Freakout
Janus
Breakdown
---
Completed

-K-M-
04-21-2006, 03:37 AM
151 now, so all stop. Wow that didn't take long.

I'm loving the new pictures that were added.

Ben
04-21-2006, 03:46 AM
152 actually ;) I had to get the last of the old Alphanex entries moved over, so there we are. All stop indeed, a bit of editing and we'll be back to it :)

Ben

Ben
04-21-2006, 03:48 AM
BTW

Thompson Doug
Twoyoungmen Katheryn
Twoyoungmen Grandfather
Super Skrull
Gemini
Sub-Mariner
Smallwood Tom
Smallwood Gladys
Smallwood Dan
Major Mapleleaf II
Major Mapleleaf I
McNeil Ramsey
McNeil Clair
Makkamakkamaktsptoo
Langkowski Wanda

added

-K-M-
04-21-2006, 03:51 AM
Great job Ben, you have been busy.

I already had to fix some of the other links on different pages since they were going to a different Namor link, and fixed some links which at the time I didn't know how the wanda page was going to be made.

I breifly started the Saint Elmo's section and I will complete it tommorow. Omega Flight section is added, but didn't continue with it since I wasn't sure if we should make one large Omega Flight page or two for the two different teams? Still suprized no one has tried making a Wild Child page yet.

Ben
04-21-2006, 03:57 AM
Lets do Omega Flight as just one page. If we did different entries for every incarnation of every team it'd be crazy. The only team I think we need 2 entries for is Gamma Flight, since one form of Gamma Flight (at various times) has been the first level training team, and an other form of it was the government sponsored AF replacement.

Ben

-K-M-
04-21-2006, 03:59 AM
Lets do Omega Flight as just one page. If we did different entries for every incarnation of every team it'd be crazy. The only team I think we need 2 entries for is Gamma Flight, since one form of Gamma Flight (at various times) has been the first level training team, and an other form of it was the government sponsored AF replacement.

Ben

Sounds good to me, oh and with Major Mapleleaf he did an impressive durability feat taking a hit from Plodex Vindicator II in geothermal armor and not even budging. I believe he actually does have some powers.

-K-M-
04-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Saint Elmo's bio is done
----
Ben are you going to add links to alternate realities, objects and items, etc. on the sidebar?

Ben
04-21-2006, 02:19 PM
eventually ;) I totally forgot actually, thanks

Ben

-K-M-
04-21-2006, 02:27 PM
eventually ;) I totally forgot actually, thanks

Ben

Understandable you been doing a lot, looks great just noticed the change.

Edit: Odd I thought I saw you added the links, but now their gone. Well I'm nuts.

Ben
04-21-2006, 03:07 PM
it's just certain pages will be in you cache, since it's loading off PHP includes you sometimes need to refresh a page to see the change.

Ben

-K-M-
04-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Sorry I made an entry for the Zero Gun. It's just the template so far, but I had the image already so I just wanted to upload it before I lost it. Same with Lifeform Identifier, but I just finished it. No more additions from me.

Ben
04-22-2006, 03:45 AM
Looks like we're pretty much good to go again.

Ben

-K-M-
04-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Omega Flight bio completed
Antiguard bio completed
----
EDIT: Also added a second Nahita image since it's rare.

-K-M-
04-22-2006, 10:48 PM
P&G Bar added w/picture

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Demon Shaman bio added
Grub bio Added w/picture
Great Key Added w/picture
Dust from the Realm of Dreams bio Added w/picture
=========

Ben
04-23-2006, 12:26 AM
Added today by me and Del:

Me:

Freeman Martin
Hume Jacqueline
Hume Franklin
Roxxon
Nahita
Hamilton Chief Inspector
Ox
Dog
Horse
Monkey

Del:

Talismans Coronet
Trudeau Pierre Elliot
Savage Land
Llans Statue
Sister Ann
Crossman Thomas
Weather Ship TD9

Ben

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 12:38 AM
I added the power/abilities for Monkey and Dog, but they never appeared in Alpha Flight #69...I'm not sure when their first apperance was.

Ben
04-23-2006, 12:52 AM
I added the power/abilities for Monkey and Dog, but they never appeared in Alpha Flight #69...I'm not sure when their first apperance was.

I guess they were first mentioned in AF 69, but first appeared in Marvel Graphic Novel: the Agent (1989). Dog appeared in there, there was just a picture of Monkey shown. Other than this they haven't appeared anywhere. Unfortunately nothing obout thier powers were actually mentioned.

Ben

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 01:07 AM
I guess they were first mentioned in AF 69, but first appeared in Marvel Graphic Novel: the Agent (1989). Dog appeared in there, there was just a picture of Monkey shown. Other than this they haven't appeared anywhere. Unfortunately nothing obout thier powers were actually mentioned.

Ben

Yep, I would leave it as is then. Oh I only knew their powers just because I have the handbook entry that had their power/abilities in it and states they were just merely mentioned in AF #69

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Earthmover bio completed, oh and Ben you should have used the Earthmover pic from Wolverine #179. Made him look like a badass.

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Travel Gear Bio w/picture completed
Staff of Growth w/picture completed

Now I'm going drinking...later :D

DelBubs
04-23-2006, 03:05 AM
Neat entries KM, this thing is chugging along nicely.

Ben
04-23-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm not sure if we need to list each item and spell that's come out of Shaman's pouch. The important ones are all listed in his powers/abilities anyway.

Ben

DelBubs
04-23-2006, 01:47 PM
I'm not sure if we need to list each item and spell that's come out of Shaman's pouch. The important ones are all listed in his powers/abilities anyway.

Ben
What about the entry on {{Shamans K-Mart Underoo's]], does that have to go?

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 02:00 PM

Ben

I'm not. I'm just listing the items that he pulled from his pouch like the various staffs and stone spell. It can't hurt to have pictures with the items.

Ben
04-23-2006, 02:15 PM
Thats cool :)

Ben

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Carcass bio completed
Lady Deathstrike's Sword bio completed w/picture

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Epsilon Flight
Redbird
Nanook
Gamma
----
Bios completed

Ben
04-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Epsilon Glight II renamed to Alpha Flight : Project Epsilon as that's what it was called from what I can tell.

Ben

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Epsilon Glight II renamed to Alpha Flight : Project Epsilon as that's what it was called from what I can tell.

Ben

It was called both, but it works.

edit: Do you guys need a higher quality image to do your box pictures?
1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/XMenMillennialVisions2001-48.jpg

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Goldensnow bio completed, above I posted a good quality image to make your guys modified pics.

DelBubs
04-23-2006, 07:10 PM
1. When creating links, only use one link per instance of the character/team/villian per section. For instance, use this:

"[[Snowbird]] and [[Northstar]] went up a hill to fetch a pail of water. Northstar fell down, broke his crown, and Snowbird came tumbling after."

rather than:

"[[Snowbird]] and [[Northstar]] went up a hill to fetch a pail of water. [[Northstar]] fell down, broke his crown, and [[Snowbird]] came tumbling after."
Seems perfectly straightforward to me, it ain't rocket science, but is a bit of a bastard having to edit entries with constant repeat links.

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Del that was uncalled for, I was still working on the Scramble entry as I have stated here I was completed. Screw this!

DelBubs
04-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Whats uncalled for Mungi is seeing twenty six entries going in since my last one because I've spent all day tidying up yours. A little care and proof reading wouldn't go amiss. You leave entries half done, you don't check linkage and someone has to clean it up. I'm getting fed up of being the one to do so. I try to check every entry I do and cross reference with other entries to see if links are identical. I scan pics and re-read over to see that my entries make some sense. So I'm sorry if I offended your sensitivity, but you've been offending mine for the last week

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Then don't tidy up mine, what's the point if this in wikipedia format if you just want it to be Ben and yours entry? No all my entries I have made are completed and I do scan pictures in. No offending someone is making a personal attack, calling something bullocks someone is working on is an insult.

I'm done trying to help.

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 08:38 PM
You know what if you want to be that way, remove all my entries I did and remove all the information I added. I was merely trying to help it grow, and I have been even promoted this on various other boards as well. This is like a slap to the face for a person who was trying to help.

DelBubs
04-23-2006, 08:41 PM
You seem to be totally missing the point, I wouldn't go near your entries if they didn't need it. I would much rather be doing my own. Yet you continue to mix between present and past tense, screw up the linkage and on the odd occason leave the history completely empty. The Wiki format may work for Wiki, but this is suppose to be different. Just because Wiki tolerates half assed entries doesn't mean the Alphanex has to do the same.

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Wrong once again all my entries are up to date, and no one is forcing you to work on mine. For trying to attack someone who is trying to help you don't see anything wrong with that? I have done lots for Alpha Flight and this board promoting and showing them the respect they deserve while doing it in a respectful manner. If I can't be shown the same respect here that I showed to people than this board isn't for me anymore.

DelBubs
04-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Well I can't make your decisions for you, but if you had read what Rplass said in his message we wouldn't be having his conversation. Some basic rules were laid out which most seemed to adhere to. You however seemed to think you were above that, In your Redbird entry Nanook was linked three or four times. The first sentence went from past to present and back to past tense in one fell swoop. There were pics out there on th eweb, but you didn't look for them. Yet again incomplete entries which someone has to finish up.

Alphanex is suppose to be the be all and end all of Alpha resources, if we all left entries in the same way, it wouldn'tbe much of a resource. I'd rather you stuck around the board, but if you want to martyr yourself cos you got told somthing that's been agging me for over a week, then by all means go ahead, but it's a pretty immature response in my opinion, if you do so.

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Basically all of my entries were made before rplass made his post, so how could I have read it when he just made it yesterday? I was still working on Scramble and then you made your comment and no I didn't read his thread, does it give you the right to pretty much berate me? No. You made a comment on a page I was still working on that is open to the public and basically said it was rubbish. How is that professional?

No it's the way you told me is what's wrong. If you told him in a respectful manner that's fine, but don't berate me and say all my work is garbage. There is a way to show of respect to those who are trying to help and you havn't shown any. Notice I for one have took the mature route and not insulted you, and kept it relatively civil. If I'm not shown respect towards me and my work, why would I stay? and why would it be immature to leave? The most mature thing is keep your cool and move on.

DelBubs
04-23-2006, 09:15 PM
One thing I have noticed throughout your tirade this evening KM, not once have you adressed the issues raised. I'm not going to go through the litany of problems again, but you show me where you have adressed the issues. Nowhere, you spout off about lack of respect, how you've done this that and the other for this board and Alpha Flight. Nowhere have I denied that. I've read through the Alpha Flight respect thread, I've seen what you have done there and admire you for it.

You wish for respect, but don't seem to keen on reciprocating. Where's your respect for me and the other people who are working on Alphanex when you leave entries without histories or pics. I have googled like a good un trying to get obscure images for some entries. If I'm not sure about a History I'll plug away until I get something that can go in there.

Respect is a two way street, it's also earned not given freely.

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 09:24 PM
I'm not perfect, nor have I have claimed that. The issue is you the "mature" one spouting off of all the things I did wrong does NOT help the situation. There is a right way and a wrong way to address things and you took the wrong way. Do I have the best grammar? No, and I never claimed that. The issue was you posting on a public page I was working on claiming it was rubbish. Then you stated I should have read the rplass thread, but 99% of my entries were made long before he made the thread and I never even got to read it. You made the post on the page and then made the comments here in this thread, that's my issue. You handled it poorly.

I leave certain pics because I can't do the orange box and have pm'ed Ben pics so that he could use to edit. Where have I left entries open? all my entries I did are complete, and the ones I did leave open are for me to get back to. Once again if you noticed majority of my entries I was the one who added the pics, and added complete power/abilities listing as well as overall history.

How did I not show you respect? Did I post on a public page that my entry was garbage that I was currently still working? did I post in this thread that my entries are full of errors? No, you yourself have had spelling errors and broken links. Never have I not shown you respect, not showing respect is insulting someone's work when they were trying to help. Respecting a person is in turn not spurring off insults and keeping it civil.

Ben
04-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Ok Gentlemen, it's time for a mediator in this. You both have valid point, let's examine them.

First of all King Mungi, I want you to understand that all your work is very much appreciated and respected. You have done a lot for this project, and for plugging AF on the net. Please know that the reason your entries have been edited has to do with structure and proper written language. More often than not your entries need to have grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and punctuation corrected. It's not a point to take offense on, it's a point to work on. The reason your entries get edited is because they NEED to be. I don't want to offend you, but frankly your sentence structure and grammar are pretty bad often times. I don't think it'd because of a lack of skill, as you've shown that you DO have the skills, you just don't necesarily take the time to apply those skills. Having the entries good in this capacity as well as in detail is important.

I think that all Del is asking is for you to take some extra time to look at each new entry and decide "what can I do to make this perfect, so it won't need correction" If you make sure that all events you are describing are in the past tense, and that you don't have run-on sentences it would go a long way.

Now for you Del. It was not at all appropriate to voice your concerns in the method you did. You should have dealt with Mungi on a one-on-one basis. I can understand why he got upset and facing that. It really was uncalled for. Yes you were furustated, but you should have considered your approach.

All of us who are involved in this project have become attached to it, and have a vested interest in seeing it become the best resource it can be. This is why people are taking things personally. Lets all try and respect each other, and give constructive criticism rather than outraged reactions.

Shall we all shake hands, keep going with this project, and develop a good line of communication?

Ben

DelBubs
04-23-2006, 09:47 PM
You are perfectly right Ben, the way I expressed my frustrations was wrong and there are a lot better ways to try and get them adressed. What I did to KM's entry was uncalled for and for that I can only apologise to him and promise that it won't happen again. I would also like to apologise to you as well Ben, you have done more for the Alpha Flight community than any, and to use your forum to vent was wrong.

In regards to the project, I would like Mungi to continue, but if he feels that he can't while I am working on it then I will willingly step aside if that would help.

Once again I'm sorry for what happened and for offending KM in the way I did.

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 10:11 PM
I did not take insult to him correcting my spelling, because I do have poor grammar as I mentioned a few times. I took offense to how Del addressed it. Like I said earlier if he went in a different manner I would have been completly fine with it. I never even read rplass thread until I saw the part Del posted on the Scramble page. I even still showed Del respect by not insulting him as I do respect him and you Ben. It was just very insulting towards me.

I don't want anyone to step aside, I just wanted to be shown some respect as I tried to give others. Currently I don't feel I will add further to the alphanex.

Ben
04-23-2006, 10:25 PM
I did not take insult to him correcting my spelling, because I do have poor grammar as I mentioned a few times. I took offense to how Del addressed it. Like I said earlier if he went in a different manner I would have been completly fine with it. I never even read rplass thread until I saw the part Del posted on the Scramble page. I even still showed Del respect by not insulting him as I do respect him and you Ben. It was just very insulting towards me.

Which is the exact point I made above. He agrees also that he should not have done things that way, and has apologized for it.

I don't want anyone to step aside, I just wanted to be shown some respect as I tried to give others. Currently I don't feel I will add further to the alphanex.

I really hope that is not the case. Your entries are good, and appreciated. If you put a little more time into your them then they would be amazing. I proof read my own entries several times before posting them, and even so I'm sure they aren't perfect, and if someone is able to improve on them, that's great, but I make sure that they are done to the best of my ablilty. Like I said above, if you keep in mind your use of past and present tense, and avoid run-on sentences then there would a lot less reason for people to feel the need to edit them. I can't reitorate enough how you contributions and involment in this has been apprecaited, I hope you take what I'm saying constructively.

Ben

rplass
04-23-2006, 11:23 PM
I didn't mean to strike up a controversy. I was just making suggestions to try to help. Let me just say that I am happy to edit grammar and proofread anyone's postings. I really enjoy doing it. Also, when I am proofreading Alpha Flight stuff, it's extra fun!

To me, it's much harder to write long pages of content than to proofread. I just can't do it. I would spend so long on one little paragraph. Once I spent 5 hours writing one email.

For the record, I am very impressed with the quality and quantity of your posts, KM. I am grateful to you for your work so far and I hope you continue to contribute.

Now I did have some other questions, why are we posting an entry for Namor? I'm not saying it's wrong, but... he's sort of his own character, and if we start to post entries for every Marvel Universe hero that is connected to AF, we'll go down a long, long, tedious road. Maybe a good rule would be to only post entries for MU characters that have had a major appearance in an Alpha Flight storyline. Namor would be one, Hulk, maybe Her, maybe USAgent, Wolverine [ugh, do we really need an entry for Wolverine?], Sunfire from v2, no one really from v3 except maybe Big Hero 6, and limit it to those heroes ONLY. Now for the 400+ appearances of Alpha Flight characters outside of the title, we would have to think about that, it could get hairy, Weapon X program and X-Factor definitely, Avengers, X-Men?, Sabretooth? a page about the Infinity War, a page about Infinity Crusade, I don't even know what category those would go under, maybe "Crossovers" on the main index?

Love,
rplass

-K-M-
04-23-2006, 11:39 PM
Well I tried to bring back the missing half of Scramble's bio that was completed as my last task. However, it looks like it's lost most likely due to a editing conflict error while Del edited the page just before I tried to post it.

Ben
04-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Well I tried to bring back the missing half of Scramble's bio that was completed as my last task. However, it looks like it's lost most likely due to a editing conflict error while Del edited the page just before I tried to post it.

I checked the history of the entry. After his comments were removed the it was in the same state as before they were entered. If ever you hit an edit confict, you can hit back on you browser and your information will be right there.

If you plan to end your contributions here, I think it is too bad. You will always be welcome to come back to the project, and the work you put in to date is appreciated.

Ben

Ben
04-24-2006, 06:40 PM
New Entries:

Qwrlln
Byrrah
Groundhog
Dieghton Officer
Egghead
Porcupine
Flight Training Ranch
Eel
Swordsman

That takes us to 200. The bulk of the editing is up to day from the looks of it, so we'll not need a stop this time around.

Ben

Ben
04-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Now I did have some other questions, why are we posting an entry for Namor? I'm not saying it's wrong, but... he's sort of his own character, and if we start to post entries for every Marvel Universe hero that is connected to AF, we'll go down a long, long, tedious road. Maybe a good rule would be to only post entries for MU characters that have had a major appearance in an Alpha Flight storyline. Namor would be one, Hulk, maybe Her, maybe USAgent, Wolverine [ugh, do we really need an entry for Wolverine?], Sunfire from v2, no one really from v3 except maybe Big Hero 6, and limit it to those heroes ONLY. Now for the 400+ appearances of Alpha Flight characters outside of the title, we would have to think about that, it could get hairy, Weapon X program and X-Factor definitely, Avengers, X-Men?, Sabretooth? a page about the Infinity War, a page about Infinity Crusade, I don't even know what category those would go under, maybe "Crossovers" on the main index?

Well, the whole concept with Alphanex IS to have an entry on every character that has ever been associated with Alpha Flight. That's why this project is in the Wiki format, so anyone at any time can make the entries. Think about what it's named after...The Alphanex computer system that AF had. I'm sure they had a database on just about anyone they ever crossed.

As for the Infinity stuff, that would go into Events.

Ben

kozzi24
04-25-2006, 10:30 AM
I did some editing this morning, mostly stylistic, on
Groundhog
Eel
Egghead

There is inconsistency in the Groundhog entry to the spelling of the name Deighton that needs to be fact checked.

I did add some factual details to the careers of Eel and Egghead.

Let me know if this is the type of editing you're looking for. I tried to keep the flow and content close to the original writers' work, but worked around passive voice according to RPlass' suggestion.

Ben
04-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Hey Jeff,

That some fine editing you did there! Glad to have you and Rplass on board with your excelent skills in this area! I had a look at all the changes you listed, and thing they are all great, keep it up! As for Dieghton, I corrected the typo I made on his name.

Thanks!

Ben

-K-M-
04-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Question is the Brass Bishop entry the same Brass Bishop when Spider-Man teamed up with Alpha Flight to take on the Chess set?

Ben
04-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Question is the Brass Bishop the entry is on the same Brass Bishop when Spider-Man teamed up with Alpha Flight to take on the Chess set?

Yah, that's one of those iffy areas. It's assumed they are the same person, as Puck's history with both appearances was stated, but they seemed so very different in thier appearances.

Ben

syvalois
04-26-2006, 01:49 AM
Yah, that's one of those iffy areas. It's assumed they are the same person, as Puck's history with both appearances was stated, but they seemed so very different in thier appearances.

Blame plastic surgery

Ben
04-26-2006, 02:31 AM
Blame plastic surgery

hah hah, wrong use of the word ;) I meant the books they appeared in, not what they looked like ;)

Ben

DelBubs
04-26-2006, 03:59 AM
Question is the Brass Bishop the entry is on the same Brass Bishop when Spider-Man teamed up with Alpha Flight to take on the Chess set?

Ben
I'm treating the Brass Bishops as two seperate entities. In the Chess Set entry I've done the link to that Bishop as Brass Bishop II. As Ben says they are very different in nature.

kozzi24
04-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Hey Jeff,

That some fine editing you did there! Glad to have you and Rplass on board with your excelent skills in this area! I had a look at all the changes you listed, and thing they are all great, keep it up! As for Dieghton, I corrected the typo I made on his name.

Thanks!

Ben

Thanks, Ben

Will work off that same list and subsequent ones as time allows. I had to do an overnight to Maine for my antique dealer boss, so was out of touch since I did those 3.

Ben
04-27-2006, 02:51 AM
New additions:

Solarr
Rhino
Stitch
Flight
Wild Child

Ben

kozzi24
04-27-2006, 11:55 AM
I edited Procupine. Will need a link to Mr. Gentry when that article is generated.

maniac mike
04-28-2006, 01:37 AM
I'm glad you guys got Alphanex up and running, cuz today I got OHOTMU#4 and I was hoping to see Earthmover and Flashback but alas, neither got an entry. :x

MM

-K-M-
04-29-2006, 07:33 PM
FYI for the Razer entry he was also released in Marvel Comics Present #99. Arcade try to trick Puck releasing him so he could trap him, however, he turned on Arcade...ya da da. Just another apperance for him.

DelBubs
04-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Thanks for that KM, just trying to figure how that came about. We know Razer was released in AF #50 and waited behind the door Loki was sent through. So there must have been a point that Razer went back into Puck or the MCP #99 story took place before #50. Any help in details would be appeciated.

-K-M-
04-29-2006, 09:40 PM
Razar was also released in AF #32, so I assume MCP #99 took place between AF #32 and AF #50

DelBubs
04-29-2006, 09:52 PM
You wouldn't have the issue by any chance would you. Cos I'm totally confused, MCP #99 has a release date of 1992, while #50 AF has an 89-90 date. If MCP is a flashback issue we're laughung, if not, confusion reigns. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

-K-M-
04-29-2006, 10:10 PM
You wouldn't have the issue by any chance would you. Cos I'm totally confused, MCP #99 has a release date of 1992, while #50 AF has an 89-90 date. If MCP is a flashback issue we're laughung, if not, confusion reigns. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Yep I have it, but they never gave a clear time in the issue as it was only 8 pages long. I strongly believe it's a flashback, but they never actually indicated it. Enjoy!

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/MCP-99a-11.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/MCP-99a-12.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/MCP-99a-13.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/MCP-99a-14.jpg
5. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/MCP-99a-15.jpg
6. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/MCP-99a-16.jpg
7. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/MCP-99a-17.jpg
8. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/MCP-99a-18.jpg

DelBubs
04-30-2006, 03:47 AM
Thanks KM, your a scholar and a gentleman.

-K-M-
05-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Since I believe neither you or Ben have X-Men Unlimited #45, I added Dr.Jiroult. I don't know if it's better, worse or whatever you be the judge. Also here's a image to edit for the orange box

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/x_unlimited_v1_045_04_rougher.jpg

If it's bad....sorry. Less links, and I'm pretty sure less typos but you be the judge.

Ben
05-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Thanks KM, I made a few minor edits, namely that he had been hired "a few months ago", just so that it doesn't become an outdated statement as time goes on. Good entry IMO, I added the pic for you.

Ben

-K-M-
05-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Thanks KM, I made a few minor edits, namely that he had been hired "a few months ago", just so that it doesn't become an outdated statement as time goes on. Good entry IMO, I added the pic for you.

Ben

Alright cool, and Ben here is a great full body for Ranaq if you want to redo his pic. Unless this pic is to blurry.

1. http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro2.asp?UniqueId=661

Does anyone have any information on Mauler or Caliber (aka Mechano-Marauder)? This is just curosity, as I can barely find any information regarding this two villians

Ben
05-02-2006, 01:49 AM
Alright cool, and Ben here is a great full body for Ranaq if you want to redo his pic. Unless this pic is to blurry.

1. http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro2.asp?UniqueId=661

Does anyone have any information on Mauler or Caliber (aka Mechano-Marauder)? This is just curosity, as I can barely find any information regarding this two villians

I may scan that pic myself and see if I can make it a little more clear. Sometimes it's tough with the older type of printing if the image is small to start off.

As for Caliber, as far as I know he's never appeared anywhere but in AF, and I do have a handbook entry on the Mauler, I can scan it for you tomorrow if you like.

Ben

-K-M-
05-02-2006, 08:00 AM
As for Caliber, as far as I know he's never appeared anywhere but in AF, and I do have a handbook entry on the Mauler, I can scan it for you tomorrow if you like.

Ben

Well that's what I thought, but then I saw this page and it was under the Alpha Flight villians section:

1. http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro2.asp?UniqueId=708

Ben
05-02-2006, 12:29 PM
That looks to be someone completely different, that AF hasn't actually faced. I think it's an error that he's there. They also have Lord Templar (http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=135) there, and I've read his appearances in Avengers, but I've never seen him against Alpha Flight. I think they were both put there by mistake instead of in the avengers entry.

oh, and I must have missed when Living Lazer (http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=178) joined Omega Flight II ;) as he's listed there as a member...

Did you want that handbok entry on Mauler scanned?

Ben

-K-M-
05-02-2006, 05:48 PM

Ben

Depends, which handbook is his entry in?

Ben
05-02-2006, 07:14 PM

Ben

Depends, which handbook is his entry in?

OHOTMU #7, 1983

-K-M-
05-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Jewel of Actualization
Weapon X Suit Regulator
Wood Totem Warriors
==============
Added

syvalois
05-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Allo,

I was in trudeau's entry when I found a mistake. His ex-wife is not dead and he joined the gouv. federal in the 60's, not the 50's. I edited a little bit too to include is involment in the 50's, where he was really first recognised. What do you think?

Many considered him to be an intellectual. In the 50's, Trudeau was a key figure that lead to Quebec's quiet revolution with is opposition to the premier of Quebec, Maurice Duplessis and the foundation of the journal Cité Libre.

In Canada, he first came to prominence in the 60's as Justice Minister in the Liberal government of Lester Pearson.

Ben
05-03-2006, 12:58 AM
added:

Thing
Mister Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Hulk

I also rewrote my ancient Nothstar entry that was up there.

Ben

DelBubs
05-03-2006, 03:15 AM
Allo,

I was in trudeau's entry when I found a mistake. His ex-wife is not dead and he joined the gouv. federal in the 60's, not the 50's. I edited a little bit too to include is involment in the 50's, where he was really first recognised. What do you think?

Many considered him to be an intellectual. In the 50's, Trudeau was a key figure that lead to Quebec's quiet revolution with is opposition to the premier of Quebec, Maurice Duplessis and the foundation of the journal Cité Libre.

In Canada, he first came to prominence in the 60's as Justice Minister in the Liberal government of Lester Pearson.

Thanks Sylvie, most of what I entered in regards to Trudeau came from his original Wiki entry. Thanks for updating.

-K-M-
05-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Are spirits getting entries? such as the Spirit of Time and Space? or the Spirit of Deer? etc.? and should they get their own section ie. alternate realities?

-K-M-
05-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Great Beast of Antiquity I
Sarcee Cave
Sarcee Soul Container
----
Added

I was going to add this image, but wasn't sure if you wanted to edit the orange box in it.

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/Wolverine_110-01.jpg

HappyCanuck
05-04-2006, 01:01 AM
Are spirits getting entries? such as the Spirit of Time and Space? or the Spirit of Deer? etc.? and should they get their own section ie. alternate realities?

Maybe just make one entry on the Totem Spirits, then list the various forms and kinds. that way we're not innundated with entries, and they can be localised

-K-M-
05-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Maybe just make one entry on the Totem Spirits, then list the various forms and kinds. that way we're not innundated with entries, and they can be localised

That's not a bad idea, I'm for it

-K-M-
05-04-2006, 07:17 PM
I love alternate realities stuff so I added the Moon Tribe entry and I'll have Guardian Earth X bio completed either today or tommorow.

-K-M-
05-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Here's a great full body pic of Guardian (Earth X) for someone to edit it into an orange box. I added the bio, but I have to edit it later tonight.

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/ParadiseX02p23.jpg

-K-M-
05-06-2006, 01:19 AM
Alpha Flight (Earth X)
Alpha Flight (Mutant X)
Canadian-Militia
Guardian I (Mutant X)
Pack
Wild Child (Mutant X)
-----
Added....I was on an alternate reality streak

-K-M-
05-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Witchfire: Power/abilities added (no bio)
Richelieu, Mr.
Glissant Edoard
Montgomery, Ms.
-----------
Added
-----------
Wow I really underestimated Witchfire's powerset. After rereading her apperances she is DAMN powerful.

syvalois
05-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Glissant Edoard

Don't tell me it's how they spelled it in the comics, right? Edward slippery... :shock: right! When will I get a very common quebec name and well spelled? I wonder... :-&

Edouard is the right way to spell it. As for Glissant, I know there are Noel and Cochon as strange last name, but I have yet to see this one. Will have a look on 411.ca just for fun.

-K-M-
05-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Don't tell me it's how they spelled it in the comics, right? Edward slippery... :shock: right! When will I get a very common quebec name and well spelled? I wonder... :-&

Edouard is the right way to spell it. As for Glissant, I know there are Noel and Cochon as strange last name, but I have yet to see this one. Will have a look on 411.ca just for fun.

Yep, that's how they spelled it in the comic

syvalois
05-07-2006, 08:04 PM

Yep, that's how they spelled it in the comic

I know it's just a name, but why is it so hard to have that right? Makes me wonder how good is the rest of the story, mostly when they talk about as sentive a subject as the FLQ. Wonder if I will ever read that story...

-K-M-
05-07-2006, 08:38 PM
I know it's just a name, but why is it so hard to have that right? Makes me wonder how good is the rest of the story, mostly when they talk about as sentive a subject as the FLQ. Wonder if I will ever read that story...

They only mentioned the FLQ breifly for two pages, and the overall story is only like 8 pages. It wasn't a great story at all, you can skip it.

-K-M-
05-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Can I request two entries from people? Clementine since it sucks she was killed in Marvel Fanfare #28 and Pathway because I don't have the handbook entry she is in

-K-M-
05-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Ben or Del can you change Alpha Flight II (Exiles) just to Alpha Flight (Exiles) as I'm going just to put all the Alpha Flight teams shown in the series in one category.
---------
Here you go syvalois, this any better?
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Cloche_Pierre

Ben
05-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Ben or Del can you change Alpha Flight II (Exiles) just to Alpha Flight (Exiles) as I'm going just to put all the Alpha Flight teams shown in the series in one category.

Done and done oh master of the alternate realities :D That's probably the best way to do it, good call.

Ben

-K-M-
05-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Done and done oh master of the alternate realities :D That's probably the best way to do it, good call.

Ben

I always loved alternate realities, btw are you feeling better?

Ben
05-09-2006, 02:39 AM
I always loved alternate realities, btw are you feeling better?

So I see :)

As for how I'm feeling, I'm staring to come around. My energy is still low but it's getting much better. The pain is much less now too, but it doesn't feel nice siting infront of the computer. Most of my time I'm either stretched out in bed/on the couch, or walking around to excercise the repairing muscles. I got out of the house today, as I've been feeling couped up, went to my girlfriend's house and watched her do yard work for a while. All in all, healing up well.

Ben

Ben
05-09-2006, 02:59 AM
I just noticed we passed 350 entries. Let's pause to do some finalization. I have a bunch of images to do, there are some blank histories to fill in, and some proofing to be done ect. I'll try and get most of the images finished up tomorrow.

Ben

-K-M-
05-09-2006, 07:30 PM
I just noticed we passed 350 entries. Let's pause to do some finalization. I have a bunch of images to do, there are some blank histories to fill in, and some proofing to be done ect. I'll try and get most of the images finished up tomorrow.

Ben

I just filled in the Shaman blank spot and did I give you all the scans for the entries that need pics? I think I got them all.

Ben
05-09-2006, 09:24 PM
I just filled in the Shaman blank spot and did I give you all the scans for the entries that need pics? I think I got them all.

I think so, I haven't gone through them one by one, but grabbing one that hasn't been done when I have burst of energy ;) If I'm missing any that I can't scan myself I'll let you know

Ben

-K-M-
05-12-2006, 11:52 PM
Well once were done the editing, I'm going to add all the Days of Future Now entries.

Ben
05-13-2006, 12:10 AM
Well once were done the editing, I'm going to add all the Days of Future Now entries.

Sorry for the delay on the editing. I've just not been feeling very well, and Del's been bogged down at work. Not too much left, hopefully we'll have the bulk of it finished tomorrow.

Ben

-K-M-
05-13-2006, 01:16 AM
Oh no, it's totally alright it's no big deal as your health or personal life comes first.

rplass
05-13-2006, 12:10 PM
I've been editing too! I'm working on the "oldest entries" and going forward from there. There's a special page that lists the oldest pages. I just pick the oldest one and work on it for a while. Then I go onto the next one. I hope to catch up to the recent entries as soon as I can.

Love,
rplass

-K-M-
05-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Any idea when the entries will be edited Ben?

DelBubs
05-14-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm gonna be jumping into it again tomorrow, got seven days off to play catch up with everything, should have the majority done by then.

-K-M-
05-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Collector entry w/ pic added
Wild Man pic added
Alpha Flight (Exiles) II pic added
Puck (DoFN) pic added

-K-M-
05-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Mad-Dog w/pic and entry added
Carol Brunett w/pic and entry added
Firebug w/pic and entry added

-K-M-
05-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Hope no one minds I changed the Talisman II pic.

Ben
05-24-2006, 05:03 PM

The problem with that pic is that it's innacurate, even though it was from a handbook. He's got the medicine pouch on and isn't actually wearing Talisman's Coronet.

Ben

-K-M-
05-24-2006, 06:06 PM

The problem with that pic is that it's innacurate, even though it was from a handbook. He's got the medicine pouch on and isn't actually wearing Talisman's Coronet.

Ben

Well I can edit the pouch out, and I may even be able to edit in the Talisman if need be.

-K-M-
05-24-2006, 06:33 PM
How this Ben?

Before:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Talisman2_2_main.jpg

After:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Talisman_Main_Edit.jpg

-K-M-
05-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Witchfire and Guardian (Mutant X) added

Ben
05-24-2006, 09:16 PM
How this Ben?

Before:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Talisman2_2_main.jpg

After:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Talisman_Main_Edit.jpg

Heh, that works :)

Ben

-K-M-
05-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Heh, that works :)

Ben

Looks ok? don't need to tweak it?
---------
Sidenote:
Alpha Flight: Mutant X pic added

Ben
05-24-2006, 09:55 PM
Looks ok? don't need to tweak it?

Looks good to me

-K-M-
05-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Looks good to me

Okie dokie I added it as well as Excelsior :) Been busy with uploading the pics

-K-M-
05-25-2006, 01:21 AM
X-Men DOFN I & II pics added

-K-M-
05-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Flashback (HOM) entry w/pic added
Northstar (X-Men: The End) entry w/pic added

Master Mold (DoFN) pic added
Sasquatch (Earth X) pic added

Ben
05-27-2006, 02:32 AM
Thanks KM, keep at it, yer doing great on the images. I'm swamped at work and with life for the next few months, and I totally apreciate everying going into this project!

Ben

-K-M-
05-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Does anyone have the handbook entries for Pathway or Gobyln? and did Manikin get an entry ever?

rplass
05-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Pathway's entry was as Laura Dean, in the '89 update, issue #2. She didn't take the codename Pathway until Alpha Flight #114 (Apr 1992).

Goblyn's entry was also in the '89 update, issue #3.

Manikin's entry was also in the '89 update, issue #4.

I have those issues.

Love,
rplass

-K-M-
05-28-2006, 03:20 AM
Can you get scans?

-K-M-
05-28-2006, 10:41 PM
Weapon Omega
Wildheart
Wild Child power/abilities updated:
---------
added

rplass
05-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Yes, I can get scans but give me a bit of time, one or two days.

Love,
rplass

darc_light
05-29-2006, 09:55 AM
I just looked over all of the Kyle bios, very nice...I think Mutant X Wild Child was supposed to have been murdered by Creed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: , but I guess there's always hope.... [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Great work there. =D>

POOR KYLE!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rplass
05-29-2006, 11:15 AM
OK I'm sort of a scan-bozo, so I hope these are suitable. If not, please don't hesitate to let me know.

photobucket only allows 1MB so I had to reduce the quality, jpg? Is that right?

Laura Dean (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g214/rplass/scan0006s.jpg)
Goblyn (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g214/rplass/scan0007s.jpg)
Manikin p1 (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g214/rplass/scan0008s.jpg)
Manikin p2 (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g214/rplass/scan0010s.jpg)

Love,
rplass

-K-M-
05-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Those are great rplass, I just wanted to start to add their entries in.

-K-M-
06-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Lots of new entries made by me, I forgot all the ones

-K-M-
06-25-2006, 10:20 PM
I added a whole wack of new alternate relaity entries adding most of the what if worlds as well as Pathway, Gobyln bios as well as changed pics of the Great Beasts.

evenflow
07-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Is there a purple girl entry or am I missing it?

-K-M-
07-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Is there a purple girl entry or am I missing it?

Yep, been done for awhile. It's under her new tag, "Persuasion"