PDA

View Full Version : While the boards are quiet...

DelBubs
05-04-2006, 01:52 PM
I would just like to point out that 'my dad is bigger than yours'!

Phil
05-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Them thar's fighting words young man... :x

DelBubs
05-04-2006, 02:09 PM
I've seen you in your fighting stance, you don't frighten me with that Wolverhampton drawl and sanctimonious banjo playing. :x :twisted:

Phil
05-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Listen ere, sunshine.

You can take the boy outta London, but ya can't take the London outta the boy, orright?

I'm still a double 'ard wossitface, and the only banjo I have owt to do with involves bread and eggs.

Hows tricks anyway guvnaaaaaaaah?

DelBubs
05-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Orright Geez
Things is pukka at present. Works a doddle and all tother bits seem to be fallin into place. Kids and Grandkids are fine and Bubs is after a new job. She just passed her NVQ level 2, so she's getting ideas :-)

In regards to the comics side of stuff, I'm getting that urge again. That one were you'd rather go out thursday to grab comics than go on saturday. Mainly up for Civil War, it looks grand.

Phil
05-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Aye. Bladdy bank holidays...

DelBubs
05-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Well I've only just got back into the whole comics thing, but it's the first time in years I've felt that tingle in regards to any comic. I think the last time may have been during the heyday of the HMF and #1 going into the shops.

Mokole
05-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Gee whizzers, I'm about at the end of my rope. But hold on, in one wekk my workload drops by 10%! That ain't much lads, but it works out to 1/2 hour each workday so I get hom before dark once again! Which, in itself, should be a given in the Springtime but....

If Civil War lives up to its billing and we get another crack at AF, then it's back to woo hoo time! We just put down over $1000 on a Listening Program to aid one o' my boys, and people still wonder why we never go out except to get groceries and the mail.

And if your Daddy's big he has to be a bit older than me, I could take him. :twisted:

DelBubs
05-04-2006, 07:45 PM
I think Civil War is gonn abe special, but somewhere along the line there has to be a revelation that will ease us back into something resembling some kinda Status Quo.

And as regards you being able to take my father Mokole, tschh and pfttt, my mother could take any of you Western Canadian types, with her crotcheting arm behind her back. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Mokole
05-04-2006, 08:51 PM
my mother could take any of you Western Canadian types, with her crotcheting arm behind her back. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Your Mom can't take me anywhere, I'm married.

Hopefully Civil War will be good for our AF by the time they show up to save the day.