PDA

View Full Version : Well At Least They Were Mentioned...

Legerd
05-13-2006, 01:03 AM
I found this while fishing about for news on AF & CW:

http://comics.ign.com/articles/705/705779p1.html

I don't agree with the ranking (or with the "owned" comment), but at least the team is being talked about which can only help spread the word.

birdygirl
05-13-2006, 01:06 PM
I've heard the expression that "any publicity is good publicity", so maybe this is a good sign. At least, the team isn't being allowed to fall into obscurity.

Legerd
05-13-2006, 01:42 PM
I've heard the expression that "any publicity is good publicity", so maybe this is a good sign. At least, the team isn't being allowed to fall into obscurity.

Exactly! I seriously suggest everyone google alpha flight+civil war and you will see just how much chatter there is, and most of it is positive. A lot of people (even non-AF fans) didn't like how they were treated in NA 16/17 and many want to see what the new (non-AF) AF title will be like and who's in it. One or two even said they wouldn't be against Cap leading the team! :lol:

I said in another thread that I have a good feeling about the new title, and the more articles/fan forum threads I read the better I feel. This is going to be the book to break AF (or whatever they're going to be called) out of the B list and put them center stage. (IMHO) :D

Mokole
05-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Yah, good is always good. Maybe by August the ball will be rolling full speed!

Le Messor
05-13-2006, 11:34 PM
I didn't think it was that negative; sure, it said Alpha's stock was falling; but that was based on the team being slaughtered.
The writer seemed to want a new team.

And, they were pwned! Agh! They shouldn't have been! Stupid NA writer!

- Le Messor
"I went to the witch doctor the other day for my annual metaphysical..."

cmdrkoenig67
05-19-2006, 10:10 AM
I agree with Mik...the way they were writen by Bendis(meaning badly)...They were indeed, Owned.

Dana