PDA

View Full Version : Well it seems now

Mokole
07-14-2006, 06:38 PM
CIVIL WAR #6 (of 7)

Written by MARK MILLAR Pencils and Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN Variant & Sketch Variant Covers by MICHAEL TURNER

Captain America's depleted forces have determined the secret of File 42, setting them on a last-ditch collision course with Iron Man and the Pro-Registration heroes! It's the beginning of the battle of the century-a conflict in which virtually every superhuman on Earth will be forced to choose a side to fight on! :shock:

So Alpha Flight may very well show up in Civil War #5 to set up their role in Civil War #6.

And of course they may show up in Civil War: Front Line #6 or whatever to get the ball rolling. Which side will they be on? If they show up ion Front Line, then it's anti-SRA, if it's Civil War I'd be 80% certain it's anti-SRA. 8)

Phil
07-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Not liking the virtually here...

Legerd
07-14-2006, 11:13 PM
If AF shows up I'm sure they would be anti-SRA, since it was only due to the Master's machinations that Canada almost ratified a Super-powers Act (AKA: Hagon's Bill).

varo
07-14-2006, 11:22 PM
btw, they are not showing up on marvels deceased list.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Category:Deceased

Mokole
07-15-2006, 01:24 AM
Not a complete list, though, it's missing a few of the dead (Grizzly for one), and in the 'used to be dead part' both Snowbird and Mac Hudson are missing, although they list Sasquatch.

I'm pretty sure Alpha Flight will show up in Civil War #6 but I'm also pretty sure they'll show up in #5 or Front Line.