PDA

View Full Version : Wetting Myself with Glee.

DelBubs
09-11-2006, 10:26 PM
First there was the news about Omega and then this (http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/JoeMonday_2.html).

Question: This legendary title returns thanks to the brilliant creative talents of this legendary Brit.

Answer: What is Alan Davis’ Clandestine?

NRAMA: Aha. Now Clandestine was an original creation written and drawn by Davis, but set in the Marvel Universe if memory serves? Will this fan under the ICON or Marvel Knights imprints?

JQ: Clandestine will be in the Marvel Universe proper and all of us at Marvel couldn’t be happier about this. Alan is polishing off Fantastic Four: The End which we showed preview pages of last week and Clandestine is his next project.

For fans who remember the comic, you’re in for a treat, for those who have yet to experience Clandestine, prepare to be blown away!

and this

NRAMA: How about some info about the projects?

JQ: Okay, you asked for it.

Nova is an ongoing series written by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning with and artists to be announced soon.

plus

Question: This group of teen characters will be getting their own Marvel Comic.

Answer: Who are the Loners?

Question: This three initialed creator is writing Marvel’s next hit teen team title.

Answer: Who is C-B-C, C.B Cebulski?

NRAMA: We’ll be sure to talk to Cebulski more about Loners, but it seems unusual to launch a spin-off title of a series that has never been a sales chart-topper…

JQ: Yes, but we have a lot of confidence in the storyline and in this market. We’re always trying to launch new things and recently, we’ve been having more and more success on an incrementally positive trend. We’ve been talking about Loners for some time now and we feel that now is the time to tell their story.

Tis a good thing.

Le Messor
09-12-2006, 04:42 AM
... so here I am, sitting at work, thinking 'Wouldn't it be cool if I could write my own Marvel comic, set in Australia?'. Then, I went on to 'I'd have to cameo Cap'n Oz and Alice Springs'... which would lead, inevitably, to a ClanDestine guest spot...

And they're back! Yay! Yay!

I'm excited about this! Yay!

- Le Messor
"I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours."
- Depeche Mode / Gregorian

Barnacle13
09-12-2006, 12:57 PM
This is incredible news! I loved ClanDestine back in the day! maybe I'll find myself back in the comic stores in 2007 afterall.

DelBubs
09-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Off into fantasy land here, ClanDestine v Omega Flight
:D :wink: . That would be sweet!

PWalk
09-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Wow, this is good news. I enjoyed Destine the first time around.

Guardian
09-15-2006, 01:44 AM
Hm, I've never read Clandestine before, I may check it out.