PDA

View Full Version : Febby One shot?

SephirothsKiller
10-29-2006, 10:15 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but on CBR in the Ask Tom Brevoort thread:

Originally Posted by Blackcat
2: When and where will the cast of Omega Flight be revealed?

A: OMEGA FLIGHT #1, though you'll pretty much learn it in another one-shot in February that I can't name just yet.

Looks like the prelude to OM strikes us in Feb, not the actual book. Hope its a full issue this time. Does anybody know when the Jan solicits come out yet?

-K-M-
10-29-2006, 11:27 PM
January solicits for Marvel came out Oct.17

Canucklehead
10-30-2006, 01:32 PM
I doubt it's an Omega Flight one shot, more likely a 1 issue wrap up of CW and what the new status quo will be for each new team/hero/book... kinda like choosing sides but after the fact.

DelBubs
10-30-2006, 03:55 PM
January solicits for Marvel came out Oct.17
That would be the February solicits wouldn't it?

-K-M-
10-30-2006, 05:47 PM
That would be the February solicits wouldn't it?

Nope, January

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0610/17/marveljan.htm

February solicts have yet to be released

DelBubs
10-30-2006, 06:02 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but on CBR in the Ask Tom Brevoort thread:

Originally Posted by Blackcat
2: When and where will the cast of Omega Flight be revealed?

A: OMEGA FLIGHT #1, though you'll pretty much learn it in another one-shot in February that I can't name just yet.

Looks like the prelude to OM strikes us in Feb, not the actual book. Hope its a full issue this time. Does anybody know when the Jan solicits come out yet?
Little confused, why would a comic coming out in February be in the January solicits?

-K-M-
10-30-2006, 06:40 PM
Probally asked if january was out now, as feb's would be released shortly after. Probally just trying to guess when the reveal will happen.

DelBubs
10-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Ahh, makes sense now. Thanks for the heads up.

varo
10-30-2006, 07:54 PM
I doubt it's an Omega Flight one shot, more likely a 1 issue wrap up of CW and what the new status quo will be for each new team/hero/book... kinda like choosing sides but after the fact.

i agree.

maniac mike
10-30-2006, 08:26 PM
If Mr. Kolins starts drawing OF as of November, my guess is it will be out sometime in April at the earliest. But that is just a guess. :?

MM

SephirothsKiller
10-31-2006, 11:30 PM
Probally asked if january was out now, as feb's would be released shortly after. Probally just trying to guess when the reveal will happen.

You get my crazy logic!