PDA

View Full Version : Iron Fist

LogansClaw
12-24-2006, 10:18 AM
THe coolest hero ( other than wolvo)[/code]

DelBubs
12-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Got to say that the new series started off very well. The art stood out for me. Also welcome to the boards LogansClaw. Glad to have you aboard.

PWalk
12-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Never really been a big fan of him.

Guardian
12-28-2006, 07:47 PM
Yes this is a great new series. I love the art and Ed Brubaker is the best writer at Marvel right now. Matt Fraction is pretty good too.

Dfense75
04-18-2007, 01:31 AM
Iron Fist has a been a favorite of mine since i was a wee lad. KUNG FU ROCKS!!

SmurfInABlender
04-22-2007, 02:52 AM
man this has gotten me into wanting to buy into the iron fist franchise.. mostly looking at powerman and iron fist lots on ebay, and it isn't cheap... man waitign till i was 19 to get into comics was a bad idea lol

Garry/Al-Fan
04-23-2007, 12:45 PM
Danny has no real grasp on anything, superheroic or corporate, the most interesting aspect (the previous Iron Fists) are chopped up into an incoherent mess, and I don't see this pair of Iron Fists being able to defeat a resurrected Davos, who has come back from wherever but isn't even a full-fledged Iron Fist. :roll:

Beta Ray Daz
05-27-2007, 07:36 AM
only read a book or two with him in it.. don't know anything about the guy!

Obsidian3d
05-31-2007, 01:40 AM
I've always liked the costume, but have never really read a good story with him in it from start to finish. I picked up the first two issues of the newest series, but didn't stick with it.

leonmallett
06-14-2007, 05:17 AM
For me he was always cool, from when I first saw him in 'Power Man and Iron Fist'. That said some writers just didn't know what to do with him.

The new series is excellent. Pulp super-heroics is how I would describe it. Very cool. But then I am 34 and therefore am too old to really understand what 'cool' is anymore... :wink:

Dfense75
06-14-2007, 07:55 AM
For me he was always cool, from when I first saw him in 'Power Man and Iron Fist'. That said some writers just didn't know what to do with him.

The new series is excellent. Pulp super-heroics is how I would describe it. Very cool. But then I am 34 and therefore am too old to really understand what 'cool' is anymore... :wink:

Crap! Im 31 is that what I have to look foward to?

leonmallett
06-15-2007, 05:06 PM

I have to say with solemnity that yes, that is what you have to look forward to...

Dfense75
06-15-2007, 06:19 PM

I have to say with solemnity that yes, that is what you have to look forward to...

DAMN!!