PDA

View Full Version : Am I seeing a ghost?

Canucklehead
01-16-2007, 04:20 PM
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Aprl07/1stlook/Aven_Intitiative.jpg

Who's the blue haired girl with the sunglasses on her head in the very front, between Hulkling and Stature? I thought it was the new female hawkeye but she's over on the left. Looks an aweful lot like Zuzha lol. Is it one of the Runaways maybe?

-K-M-
01-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Naaaa...none of the Runaways look like that, I honestly don't know but I doubt Puck II survived.

Canucklehead
01-16-2007, 05:19 PM
I donno, Puck Sr. was in the original CW poster.

I wouldn't mind if she survived, just stayed away from Canada :P

Ottawa Renegade
01-16-2007, 06:09 PM
I donno, Puck Sr. was in the original CW poster.

I wouldn't mind if she survived, just stayed away from Canada :P

Good eye, I can't think of who else it would be.

I'd be okay if she survived. We've only seen her written by one guy. Maybe a good writer could do something interesting with a pretty blank late.

SephirothsKiller
01-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Hmmm... I don't know how representitive that cover is of anything though... Captain Britain is there, and I don't think he'd be a part of the fifty states initiative.

The girl is probably nobody. Not that I didn't like Puck II.

Canucklehead
01-16-2007, 07:48 PM
It looks like her and I mean, it's not like it's all A-listers there. There's a couple A but mostly B, C and D listers randomly placed. I think she's standing next to Yellow Jacket. You'd think Wasp would stand there but I didn't think she had blue hair. 8)

Snowsquatch
01-16-2007, 09:04 PM
If both Pucks are alive, that'd be great. I think great stories could come from interaction between them.

She needs a new name and a new costume, though.

SephirothsKiller
01-17-2007, 12:07 AM
If both Pucks are alive, that'd be great. I think great stories could come from interaction between them.

Robin Goodfellow? :lol:

Le Messor
01-17-2007, 12:19 AM

Robyn, for a girl. :)

kozzi24
01-17-2007, 02:42 AM
could the girl with the shades be Jubilee?

cmdrkoenig67
01-17-2007, 08:42 AM

Robyn, for a girl. :)

NO....Slapshot, dang it!

Dana

Canucklehead
01-17-2007, 08:50 AM

Could very well be. Good call. I didn't think of her cause last time I saw her it was the 90s and she was wearing big pink sunglasses on her head. Is she still a mall rat? lol 8)

PS
Did Jubilee ever have blue hair?

Ottawa Renegade
01-17-2007, 09:58 AM

I think Kozzi just ruined it for everyone. :P

kozzi24
01-17-2007, 10:35 AM
I figure the blue is Asian black in comic coloring. Joke Wesada has hinted that sher would be seen again, tho she was definitively depowered on M-Day.

Phil
01-17-2007, 01:08 PM
She's been in Wolverine Origins for the last 4 issues.

SephirothsKiller
01-17-2007, 04:30 PM
Really? Huh, I should be reading that.

Le Messor
01-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Really? Huh, I should be reading that.

You should be reading that? It's been on my standing order for months, and I haven't seen an issue since about #6! I thought it'd been cancelled, or delayed, or turned into a mini or something!

- Le Messor
"'Nuff said... Not 'nuff dead."
- What The...!?

SephirothsKiller
01-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Yah I've been checking my store for anything interesting in Origins and the issues stopped at #8, so I assumed the same.

-K-M-
01-18-2007, 12:47 AM
It's still coming out, his son is just about to appear and their going to have a clash

cmdrkoenig67
01-18-2007, 03:28 AM
Is his son Flex (Adrian Corbo)? I have doubts, somehow. It'll probably be another Wolverine-ish copy character...Yawn.

Dana :wink:

-K-M-
01-18-2007, 12:47 PM
Is his son Flex (Adrian Corbo)? I have doubts, somehow. It'll probably be another Wolverine-ish copy character...Yawn.

We don't know yet, but yeah I'm pretty sure it will be another Wolverine-ish copy character.

Barnacle13
01-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Call him Badger Boy!

You know this is exactly why I no longer buy Marvel comics. There are about 4 characters that they use. The remainder are just there for the amusement of Wolverine, Spider-man, Iron Man and Captain America. Same goes for action figures, movies, etc. Sad really that they believe the consumers only want to buy things with these 4 characters in them. I'd kill for Alpha Flight, New Warriors, Power Pack, Avengers West, anything that gives the underdogs of the world something to cheer for. I guess there's no room for underdogs at Marvel though, so sling me a web and toss your shield...it's all repulsor rays and claws!

Phil
01-18-2007, 10:30 PM

We don't know yet, but yeah I'm pretty sure it will be another Wolverine-ish copy character.

He's been shown in flashbacks/the shadows for the last few issues, and from what we've seen he's just like Wolvie, except two claws from the top of the wrist and one from the underside.

Ben
01-18-2007, 10:34 PM
:roll: yay, more Wolvies...just what we all need. They should change the company name to "Marvel Comics Featuring Wolverine Inc."

Ben

cmdrkoenig67
01-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Call him Badger Boy!

LOL!

cmdrkoenig67
01-19-2007, 11:27 AM

He's been shown in flashbacks/the shadows for the last few issues, and from what we've seen he's just like Wolvie, except two claws from the top of the wrist and one from the underside.

Oh....My....Gawd! When will it end?...Grooooooaaaan!!!

Do you still honestly believe that Q isn't saying yes to all of this bull-Poo?

Dana :roll:

Phil
01-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Oh....My....Gawd! When will it end?...Grooooooaaaan!!!

Do you still honestly believe that Q isn't saying yes to all of this bull-Poo?

Dana :roll:

To be fair, I'm enjoying the story as it's touching on a lot of Wolverine's decent history.

And I never said that he hasnt said yes to it, just that he's not the sole decision maker and that if he says yes to one thing but all the other senior parties involved it wouldn't get greenlit.