PDA

View Full Version : Baby Hudson question

SpaceGuardian
01-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Hello all,

As someone who has their fingers crossed that the "Alternate Alpha" was killed and that the "real" Alpha is still in space, does anyone know if there is there any reference to Heather and Mac's baby in the upcoming series. A missing baby could mean everyone's still in space.

Ben
01-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Welcome SpaceGuardian!

Nothing has been said about baby hudson since vol.3. Oeming once said he was basically going to ignore vol.3. It's pretty safe to assume we saw real AF members fall in New Avengers, but we know Sasquatch at least survived, so other might have too, though it does look like Shaman is dead, as Talisman wears his pouch in Omega Flight.

Ben

Canucklehead
01-19-2007, 08:36 AM
Since Baby Hudson (Hailey? 8) ) was born before V3, I can't see how she can be ignored. Perhaps one of the Hudsons will have survived, maybe injured and retired, but well enough to take care of the baby. If not, there's a new single mother in the team, Julia, and maybe Rachel can baby sit while she's out. How old is Rachel anyway? If that doesn't work, I assume she would go with Healther's family, the McNeals. Finally, if they can't support her, she would more then likely go to a foster home until a nice couple, who couldn't have a baby of their own, put their name in for adoption.

If the latter is the case, we can assume we don't hear from her til her teens when we find out Mac's EM suit gave off a particular radiation which infected his lil' swimmers, which gives her similar powers to his suit, but only natural... unless Mr. Sinister decides to send her to the future and bring her back as an old woman named Cabelle. 8)

Guardian
01-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Since Baby Hudson (Hailey? 8) ) was born before V3, I can't see how she can be ignored. Perhaps one of the Hudsons will have survived, maybe injured and retired, but well enough to take care of the baby. If not, there's a new single mother in the team, Julia, and maybe Rachel can baby sit while she's out. How old is Rachel anyway? If that doesn't work, I assume she would go with Healther's family, the McNeals. Finally, if they can't support her, she would more then likely go to a foster home until a nice couple, who couldn't have a baby of their own, put their name in for adoption.

If the latter is the case, we can assume we don't hear from her til her teens when we find out Mac's EM suit gave off a particular radiation which infected his lil' swimmers, which gives her similar powers to his suit, but only natural... unless Mr. Sinister decides to send her to the future and bring her back as an old woman named Cabelle. 8)

:lol: :D

HappyCanuck
01-20-2007, 01:13 AM

Okay, SOMEONE needs to cut down on the caffeine....