PDA

View Full Version : Leader of Omega Flight?

Guardian
01-28-2007, 12:59 AM
So who do you think is gonna be the leader for Omega Flight?

Ben
01-28-2007, 03:08 AM
great poll. My vote is for Talisman, she's due to take control.

Ben

DelBubs
01-28-2007, 05:46 AM
I've gone with Talisman as well. If it's Mac in the suit, then maybe Guardian. If Not Mac then it would have to be Talisman. In Choosing Sides Stark told US Agent that he would be joining the Canadian Program. This would suggest that OF is already up and running so they would have already chosen their leader. (Maybe :?: )

varo
01-28-2007, 09:41 AM
i voted guardian. i always relate a flight team with guardian leading them.

Canucklehead
01-28-2007, 12:55 PM
i voted guardian. i always relate a flight team with guardian leading them.

Same here. His name is Guardian and he dresses up in our flag. If he wasn't leading the team, just standing in the background, I think he would just be perceived as flag boy. 8)

SephirothsKiller
01-28-2007, 01:31 PM
I think Guardian, but then again at the same time there's a good chance this Guardian is going to be some sort of a sullen in the shadows maverick, so you never know. They do seem to be featuring Talisman and Guardian alot though, so its definately either. Of course, I also think that sassy-unknown character brings alot to the table as well. :wink:

Mokole
01-28-2007, 06:03 PM
From the Wizard article (http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/003206730.cfm) it looks like maybe Guardian is short, so Wild Child??

DelBubs
01-28-2007, 06:30 PM
You bloody Philistines, you have Guardian leading and you don't even know who he is, it could be Stan lee under the Cowl :P :shock:

TALISMAN :-)

Le Messor
01-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Stan lee under the Cowl :P :shock:

Imagine the great hights OF could acheive with Stan leading! {guardian} They could become the Flight of Ideas, and soar to wonderous heights!
Then they'd get corrupt and bloated, and the Japanese would take over!

- Le Messor
"Look in his pocket! Atoms!"
- Mr Burns sr

DelBubs
01-28-2007, 07:38 PM
Stan lee under the Cowl :P :shock:

Imagine the great hieghts OF could acheive with Stan leading! {guardian} They could become the Flight of Ideas, and soar to wonderous heights!
Then they'd get corrupt and bloated, and the Japanese would take over!

- Le Messor
"Look in his pocket! Atoms!"
- Mr Burns sr
And they would become Big Hero Sixo'Flight, to appeal to the toy market.

In all honesty and I know we all bought into it, but who thinks Big Hero 6 is a crap idea?
Hands up, people at the back :-)

-K-M-
01-28-2007, 07:40 PM
I like Big Hero 6, basically their Japan's Alpha Flight how could you not like them. Honey Lemon is the team's Shaman with her hammerspace purse.

DelBubs
01-28-2007, 07:52 PM
I like Big Hero 6, basically their Japan's Alpha Flight how could you not like them. Honey Lemon is the team's Shaman with her hammerspace purse.
Now take your tongue out of your cheek and say that again :-) Japans... cancels posts :wink:

-K-M-
01-28-2007, 07:58 PM
Now take your tongue out of your cheek and say that again :-) Japans... cancels posts :wink:

Alright I was being sarcastic, sue me :?

Obsidian3d
01-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Seeing as we don't know who's in the Guardian suit, and after reading the latest interview with Mike...I had to vote for Talisman. I don't see Sasquatch wanting the job after vol 3's disaster, and I could see him not wanting to be responsible for another team after what happened with the Collective. It would actually make for some very interesting moments having the leader NOT be the one in the Canadian outfit.

Garry/Al-Fan
01-29-2007, 12:35 PM
One of my favorites, who has natural ties to two more of my favorites: Shaman and Snowbird. Which means that we should reasonably expect to see The Old Gods, more of my favorites. And Sasquatch... \:D/

Guardian
01-29-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm pretty sure it'll be Guardian. I mean someone wearing the suit and not be the leader is just crazy to me. Now I just hope it's Mac. [-o<

Ottawa Renegade
01-29-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm the one who voted for USAgent, not yet having read how he ends up on the team. In fact, I would think it would be entertaining to see USAgent try to take a leadership role and butt heads with whichever Canadian considers himself of herself leader.

Guardian
01-29-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm the one who voted for USAgent, not yet having read how he ends up on the team. In fact, I would think it would be entertaining to see USAgent try to take a leadership role and butt heads with whichever Canadian considers himself of herself leader.

That could really be interesting to see. John Walker probably wouldn't want to be leader though. He doesn't like being on the team to begin with. So far anyway.

Le Messor
01-29-2007, 07:18 PM
That could really be interesting to see. John Walker probably wouldn't want to be leader though. He doesn't like being on the team to begin with. So far anyway.

Then he might take a page from Lucifer's book (Paradise Lost).

- Le Messor
"Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven."
- Do I need to tell you? Really?

Obsidian3d
01-29-2007, 08:25 PM
What are you basing that statement on Guardian? I'm not reading any of Marvel's Civil War stuff, so I don't know how US Agent ends up on Omega Flight anyway.

-K-M-
01-29-2007, 08:27 PM
What are you basing that statement on Guardian? I'm not reading any of Marvel's Civil War stuff, so I don't know how US Agent ends up on Omega Flight anyway.

US Agent: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/US_Agent

Garry/Al-Fan
01-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Why would it be less crazy for Guardian to be the leader of the team named after a group that killed him? If this was a poll about Alpha Flight, I'd agree that not having Guardian as the leader would be pretty lame.

But I thought this poll was about the best leader for Omega Flight, and despite my enthusiasm for the possibility of seeing my favorite characters again, Talisman has a good character (the one foretold)/bad character (what she did to Snowbird and her baby) duality that lends itself to heading up Omega Flight.

Guardian
01-31-2007, 02:57 AM
Why would it be less crazy for Guardian to be the leader of the team named after a group that killed him? If this was a poll about Alpha Flight, I'd agree that not having Guardian as the leader would be pretty lame.

But I thought this poll was about the best leader for Omega Flight, and despite my enthusiasm for the possibility of seeing my favorite characters again, Talisman has a good character (the one foretold)/bad character (what she did to Snowbird and her baby) duality that lends itself to heading up Omega Flight.

Awsome points. I hadn't thought of it that way.