PDA

View Full Version : A movie about Magneto?

Irisbleu
03-03-2007, 11:55 PM
I don't know if you already knew or not, but I saw on the Internet Movie Data Base that they're currently making a movie called "Magneto" with Ian McKellen and Patrick Stuart so far:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0499519/

So that would be the next X-Men movie... I wonder if they do just like in the Star Wars serie, showing the past of Xavier and Magneto....

SephirothsKiller
03-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Actually the next X-Men movie will be Wolverine out next year.

Ken Watanabe plays the Silver Samurai!

Irisbleu
03-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Oh really?! There will be a Wolverine movie?! :shock: WOW
I hope that will be cool!!
http://french.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/
That's great that Ken Watanabe will be in it, he's been in many American movies lately, he's a great Japanese actor, I like him in the Last Samurai.

Le Messor
03-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Yeah, but it looks like no Hudsons. :cry: {guardian} {guardian2}

The Magneto movie will, indeed, be a prequel.
It'll have the same 'young' special effects as X3, to deage both McKellan and Stewart--which worked as well, I think, as Doc's rejuvination in Back To The Future 2!

- Le Messor
"Yes, but I'm back. Back from the future!"
- Marty McFly

Irisbleu
03-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Oh so there will have the rejuvenation effect (like when Xavier and Magneto met Jean Grey for the first time in X3?).?

I thought that they would pick up so new young actors to play them... Let's hope the effect will be fine!

SmurfInABlender
03-04-2007, 11:30 PM
They can de-age very well they can do jsut about anythign now a days lol.. I think a backstory on Magnito and Xavior will be realllly cool

I'm still pumped about Watchmen.. so I cna't look at nay movies coming out after that because that is still what i'm excited about.. I can hardly get excited abotu anythign past 300

Irisbleu
03-06-2007, 05:49 PM
I took me a while to notice that they rejuvenated Xavier and Magneto at the beginning of X3 when they go get Jean Grey.... I noticed it when I watched the movie with the comments and they told that used pictures of Patrick Stuart and Ian McKellen taken 20 years ago to make the effect. I was kind of surprised, besides that Ian Mckellen has less grey in his hair, I didn't really see the effect. Hope that will be more apparent in Magneto movie!!