PDA

View Full Version : when is essential out?

varo
03-11-2007, 06:45 PM
been looking for a release date. can't find one. not that it matters since i have the original issues, but whatever it takes to support the series.

Le Messor
03-11-2007, 07:23 PM
I don't think the AF trade paperback is part of the "Essential" imprint. "Essential" is the black and white ones, right?

I'm not trying to be pedantic here; just saying, that could be part of why it's so hard for you to find.

- Le Messor
"Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half the time."
- E. B. White

Ben
03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
ALPHA FLIGHT CLASSIC VOL. 1

COVER BY: JOHN BYRNE
WRITER: JOHN BYRNE
PENCILS: JOHN BYRNE
COLORED BY:
THE STORY:
Guardian! Shaman! Snowbird! Aurora! Northstar! Puck! Marrina! Sasquatch! Exploding from the pages of X-MEN, Alpha Flight goes solo! Canada's premier super human strike force, Alpha Flight was brought together by Department H for the greater good of humankind, to battle injustice and evil forces across the globe – including the Master of the World, Tundra, Kolomaq, Deadly Ernest and Delphine Courtney! Featuring cameos by the Sub-Mariner, Invisible Woman, Wolverine and Nightcrawler! Collecting ALPHA FLIGHT #1-8.
208 PGS./Rated A …$24.99

PRICE: 24.99
IN STORES: 2007-04-04

Captain Primate
03-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Does anyone have any info as to its quality? Is it going to me crappy, black and white, with news print quality paper? Or is it going to be something a little better quality?

Ben
03-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Does anyone have any info as to its quality? Is it going to me crappy, black and white, with news print quality paper? Or is it going to be something a little better quality?

Probably glossy print. It's in the Classic line, not the Essential line.

Ben

varo
03-12-2007, 07:20 AM
thanks ben.

my bad, thought it was essential, not classic.

glad it is classic though.

Captain Primate
03-12-2007, 09:11 AM
awesome! Thats good to hear.