PDA

View Full Version : Omega Flight entry

-K-M-
03-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Updated the page with information and content we know now, anyone want to add that Silvestri's group shot?

-K-M-
03-30-2007, 12:17 AM
Jeff Brown added to the alphanex. I'll wait till higher quality scans come up before I add his pic.

Mokole
03-30-2007, 03:46 PM
I like Jeff Brown's comment about ' I've got skills '. Nice line to toss in without making a big deal of it. :)

Canucklehead
03-30-2007, 11:22 PM
I like Jeff Brown's comment about ' I've got skills '. Nice line to toss in without making a big deal of it. :)

I agree, and I don't know why but, since talking to Mike Oeming on this board and his, I donno, I read this Jeff Brown character as Mike. As if this is the character Mike will put himself into and talk just as he would. Am I crazy?

Edit: Ya I was pretty hammered when I posted this. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about lol. Hope I didn't email an ex's! lol

Legerd
03-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Am I crazy?

Probably. :D

Canucklehead
03-30-2007, 11:29 PM
Am I crazy?

Whew. I thought it was just me. Does this mean I can get a check from the government every month!?

DelBubs
03-31-2007, 06:05 AM
Am I crazy?

Whew. I thought it was just me. Does this mean I can get a check from the government every month!?
No, but it does mean you'll get a check up from the government every month, and if your found wanting then it's off to the special room with extra thick flock wallpaper. :wink: