PDA

View Full Version : Ms.Marvel #14

-K-M-
04-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Omega Flight tie-in, it reveals Tony and the PM have been "buds" for a long time. We also see Arachne being offered membership into Omega Flight and what pisses me off the most we see Arana beating Arachne like she was nothing.

mreeez
04-04-2007, 04:38 PM
what pisses me off the most we see Arana beating Arachne like she was nothing.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.

-K-M-
04-05-2007, 12:55 AM
So Arachne is stronger, faster, vastly more experienced, more skilled, stronger powers, yet she loses to Arana? Bah! nice way to tie-in that Spider-Woman is weak.

Barnacle13
04-05-2007, 12:57 AM
Yeah I thought even the dialogue was a bit weak. Seemed a bit forced. Julia should have wiped Arana's butt, instead you get an off panel clocking of Arachne. Kinda reminiscent of NA#16. No wonder they are putting her in Omega Flight!

-K-M-
04-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Also Ms.Marvel comment that Arachne would not be on the super-team that can deal with all threats was a tad insulting as well.

SmurfInABlender
04-05-2007, 01:08 AM
Well.. I have wanted to read Ms. Marvel but I hate picking up a book midway in.. if i start reading a book i like to back track to issue 1 and read through.. so i dunno... if you guys say its good enough i might fork out the money for the first 13 on ebay..mayeb get soem cheap deal I dunno... but i think i'll see enough of her in Mighty Avengers

cmdrkoenig67
04-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Also Ms.Marvel comment that Arachne would not be on the super-team that can deal with all threats was a tad insulting as well.

Whooo...Sounds great (insert extreme sarcasm):roll: ...I'm glad I'm not picking it up...Bleh!

Dana