PDA

View Full Version : Shaman's Apperance? [Omega Flight]

-K-M-
05-03-2007, 11:22 PM
So when do you think Shaman is finally going to show himself to his daughter? [not that way pervs 8) ]

He can't always be an easter egg in ever issue 8)

shaman
05-03-2007, 11:42 PM
was his easter egg in the first issue him in the bushes on the same page as the totem?

-K-M-
05-04-2007, 12:31 AM
was his easter egg in the first issue him in the bushes on the same page as the totem?

His outline was in the bushes, don't remember if it was same one as the totem pole, but it's the last panel Sasquatch and Talisman are in it together.

SmurfInABlender
05-04-2007, 01:42 AM
I say the same for the snowbird one, I think both shaman and snowbird would play a huge part in guiding Talismans leadership if it was an ongoing.. but jsut too much to deal with for a mini

Barnacle13
05-04-2007, 11:35 AM
You didn't leave the option of "Never....he's dead!"

I think Shaman could be just as effective as a spirit. I say give his death meaning and leave him that way. Marvel makes a farce of death! Allow Liz to mourn and come to grips with his death and their estranged relationship, then bring him back to her during a vision quest.

SmurfInABlender
05-04-2007, 12:46 PM
as cheesy as it is, make a quick refrence to shaman and his wife finally reuniting in the "spirit afterlife"

-K-M-
05-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Or get Talisman to summon the Colonel and get the recipe for that delicious KFC. What?

nygfan
05-04-2007, 03:08 PM
I agree...Shaman will probably be a spirit guide for Elizabeth for a long time with him returning a possibility if OF goes monthly....

Dfense75
05-04-2007, 04:44 PM
As much as I would love to see Shaman return. It would seem likely that he will be in the role of Obi-wan. Helping young Talisman in the ways of the force.

-K-M-
05-04-2007, 04:58 PM
I didn't mean for Shaman to return in the flesh, I'm talking about when his spirit will finally talk to Talisman. Just like how his grandfather did for him.

He isn't coming back to life for a LONG time.

Dfense75
05-04-2007, 05:19 PM
I didn't mean for Shaman to return in the flash, I'm talking about when his spirit will finally talk to Talisman. Just like how his grandfather did for him.

I got ya. Some of my interpretation I'm sure was surrounded by my own internal hopes of having him return in person. :D

SmurfInABlender
05-04-2007, 05:19 PM
oh ok, than i beleive it will be right before the final battle for the mini

DelBubs
05-05-2007, 05:09 AM
I'm with Barnacle on this. Talisman has taken on the mantle of her tribes Shaman and the original can play a major part from the spirit world.

-K-M-
05-05-2007, 12:11 PM
I didn't mean for Shaman to return in the flesh, I'm talking about when his spirit will finally talk to Talisman. Just like how his grandfather did for him.