PDA

View Full Version : Random Sports stuff

Mokole
05-19-2007, 02:41 AM
San Antonio must be well liked by NBA brass. Bowen in the Phoenix series did three suspendible acts and got no punshmint at all, Duncan left the bench with Bowen after an altercation on the court and neither were suspended, though two Suns were for doing exactly the same thing (OK, not exactrly, neither went on the floor like Duncan and Bowen did). Bowen knees Nash in the groin and gets nothing. He is a dirty player, always hitting guys after the whistle. Hope Utah beats San Antonio, I always hate to see teams win when they get league protection.

NHL playoffs are not too interesting, lots of poor games. Anaheim/Detroit is as boring as Vancouver/Dallas was. Ottawa/Buffalo at least has some fun in it, skating, teams trying to win.

Will Man. United do the double? I'll miss seeing the game but both teams have lots of talent, should be good.

DelBubs
05-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Unfortunately Man U didn't do the double. It was a dire affair, both teams cancelled each other out. Luckily I had copious amounts of alcohol so the pain was numbed when Chelsea got the winner with four minutes to go. :cry: :twisted: :evil:

Mokole
05-21-2007, 03:15 PM
I feel for you, Del. :cry:

DelBubs
05-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks Mokole. I take comfort in the fact that Man U had a legitimate claim for a penalty turned down and an obvious goal disallowed. Plus the fact we won the championship so Chelsea can have their FA Cup, they won't have it long :-)