PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Omega Flight Character?

Beta Ray Daz
05-23-2007, 04:44 AM
Who is your favourite OF character? Mine's obviously BRB, and i'm counting the days until he hits the scene!

Legerd
05-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Talisman. She is one of those characters who has huge potential (for power and stories) yet she hasn't been used all that much. I'm glad that MO brought her into OF. Now maybe she'll get some decent screen time.

Canucklehead
05-23-2007, 10:32 AM
The big orange hairy one with the teeth, big feet and Doctorate who was once both a robot and an albino woman and was captured with his closest friends only to escape and put together a new team, who, within a year are now all dead along with the previously mentioned friends and is curently being drawn like a mix between Chewbacca and Teen Wolf over in Wolverine at the same time as getting his 5 ton ass handed to him by some reject contruction workers.....

You know what, maybe I'll just pick Talisman. 8)

Garry/Al-Fan
05-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Anybody who can do justice to both edgy Elizabeth who really does care for her father, and Walter, who seems to be suffering from serious PTSD because of Alpha Flight's destruction, deserves to get an on-going series. IMO

Dfense75
05-24-2007, 12:15 AM
The big orange hairy one with the teeth, big feet and Doctorate who was once both a robot and an albino woman and was captured with his closest friends only to escape and put together a new team, who, within a year are now all dead along with the previously mentioned friends and is curently being drawn like a mix between Chewbacca and Teen Wolf over in Wolverine at the same time as getting his 5 ton ass handed to him by some reject contruction workers.....

You know what, maybe I'll just pick Talisman. 8)

Maybe you can be more specific...Not sure who you mean :wink:

PWalk
05-24-2007, 03:52 PM
US Agent but only because we share the same last name. He's like a cousin. :lol:

DelBubs
05-25-2007, 02:18 PM
US Agent but only because we share the same last name. He's like a cousin. :lol:
Your last name's 'Agent'? I went with Talisman cos she has magnetic breasts that can hold up material. An unique power you'd have to agree?