PDA

View Full Version : Mice Templar Issue #1

SmurfInABlender
08-29-2007, 09:13 PM
WOW is all I have to say

i was pumped for this and my girlfriend and roommate made fun of me for it, but what an epic tale of great proportion... the characters were awesome, and man do i want to see more Maevans they were TIGHT.

this was a lot better than I thought it would be it is so great the only bad thing is I have to wait till November for the second issue!

EDIT: Never mind i was researching and noticed it comes out mid October so it isn't as bad!

mreeez
08-29-2007, 10:16 PM
Did ya catch the mention of King Mungi in that back?

SmurfInABlender
08-29-2007, 11:38 PM
yeah i looked after seeing the post in the preview section.. man thats why Oeming is cooler than all modern artists and writers lol

Oeming
09-15-2007, 06:46 PM
thanks guys! Having a blast drawing this baby!
M!

-K-M-
09-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Did ya catch the mention of King Mungi in that back?

Wait, what? I havn't gotten mine yet as it's sold out at my comic store :(

thanks guys! Having a blast drawing this baby!
M!

I have heard amazing things thus far about the comic, I just want to read it now :(

Flightpath07
10-01-2007, 03:04 AM
I thought it was good, in an "interesting" sort of way. I liked the story, the art was ... different.
I enjoyed issue number 1 overall, but do not plan on picking up any more for the time being. But I wish Mr Oeming well on this endeavour.

DaVeO
11-08-2007, 01:39 PM
I loved it. Big, epic, Lord of the Rings type story with critters. The art was dark and fit with the story. Good stuff.