PDA

View Full Version : Omega Flight

Mokole
10-28-2007, 09:26 PM
How will Omega Flight be relaunched, when and if of course?

Phil
10-29-2007, 08:38 AM
It won't.

DelBubs
10-29-2007, 10:46 AM
As it's set up at the moment, members and organisation etc, then there's no way it will get a relaunch. Gonna have to be tarted up before it becomes viable, imho.

Garry/Al-Fan
10-29-2007, 01:06 PM
...so there's almost no way tptb are going to ignore what happens in MCP.
Moreover, Pointer is a Bendis-created character, unlikely to languish and loosely associated with Canada's "Agent Brown"...

Personally, I hope that Omega Flight does not come back, and I hope that Alpha Flight stays on hiatus until a creative team with a good concept gets the positive editorial support it needs to bring out the best in the characters.

cmdrkoenig67
10-31-2007, 12:44 AM
...so there's almost no way tptb are going to ignore what happens in MCP.
Moreover, Pointer is a Bendis-created character, unlikely to languish and loosely associated with Canada's "Agent Brown"...

Personally, I hope that Omega Flight does not come back, and I hope that Alpha Flight stays on hiatus until a creative team with a good concept gets the positive editorial support it needs to bring out the best in the characters.

I agree with you totally on OF not coming back (and Alpha staying on hiatus), Garry...I just don't think any Alpha Flight book proposal will stand a chance with Quesada around.

Dana

Barnacle13
10-31-2007, 10:28 AM
I don't think Omega will return. Marvel missed the boat on a hot property.

Manikin
10-31-2007, 05:23 PM
I agree that OF will not be coming back. I think they will be re-relaeasing an AF v4 in a few years. Marvel was probably quite happy with sales of OF, but were still not willing to roll the dice like they did with v2 and v3. I would look for a much much darker style of AF a few years down the road.