PDA

View Full Version : questions

mos_def
01-28-2008, 12:19 PM
2 questions
1-whatever happened to Shaman's grandfather's skull
2- what happened Victoria Langwoski (walts exwife)

Bill P
01-28-2008, 02:04 PM
Marvel Limbo?

mos_def
01-28-2008, 02:45 PM
both

rplass
01-28-2008, 09:50 PM
The Twouyoungmen skull made an appearance in Omega Flight #1 in Elizabeth's tent. It wasn't stated for sure that it was him, but it is very likely.

Veronica Langkowski (correct name, spelling, etc.) was last seen in AF #78 after Walter returned to a male body.

Love,
rplass

cmdrkoenig67
01-29-2008, 01:08 AM
The Twouyoungmen skull made an appearance in Omega Flight #1 in Elizabeth's tent. It wasn't stated for sure that it was him, but it is very likely.

Let's hope it wasn't Shaman's skull...Ewwwww!

Dana

HappyCanuck
01-30-2008, 08:54 AM

Let's hope it wasn't Shaman's skull...Ewwwww!

Dana

Yeah, I think that'd make Michael REALLY peed when he came back only to find out he's got no structural support for his head.... :shock:

cmdrkoenig67
01-31-2008, 12:46 AM
That would suck...A lot.

Le Messor
02-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I think that'd make Michael REALLY peed when he came back only to find out he's got no structural support for his head.... :shock:

Yeah, I hate when that happens! {nemesis}

- Michael
Wayne: Excuse me, what are you guys doing here in the middle of the street?
Chicken-man: Well, I'm putting these chickens in crates, and stacking them right here. Jim's job is to make sure we always have plenty of watermelons.
Wayne: Oh, so you're selling watermelons.
Jim: No, no sir. We just have to make sure we have plenty of them stacked at all times, just like with these here chickens.
Garth: What do these guys do?
Chicken-man: Well, their job is to walk back and forth with this big plate-glass window every couple of minutes.
Garth: Weird.
Wayne: Yeah, you've got to wonder if this is gonna pay off later on.