PDA

View Full Version : If you could have relations with one Marvel character...

S. Michael Simms
03-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Well? I'm going to have to go with Mystique. That way I could have Paige Davis, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Beckinsale, Jenny McCarthy, Jennifer Lavoie, (not to mention Rebecca Romijn Stamos) at varying intervals.

:P

- Smikes

S. Michael Simms
03-14-2008, 09:41 PM
I see...all right, make it Cloud then. She was a pretty hot blond with easy access...then again most female Marvel characters come complete with easily accessible wardrobes...but clouds're kinda kinky. Loved the OHOTMU shot.

- Smikes

Ben
03-14-2008, 09:59 PM
My wife won't let me have relations with comic book women :x

Ben

S. Michael Simms
03-15-2008, 08:33 AM
In that case, better make it The Invisible Woman...

HappyCanuck
03-15-2008, 11:54 AM
In that case, better make it The Invisible Woman...

Okay, that was funny.

Dfense75
03-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Relations? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? :wink: Kate Beckinsale is at the top of my list as well. Although shes not a comic character I had to mention her. But I digress. Monet from X-Factor, Mystique, Emma Frost, Huntress, and Power Girl.

Also special mention to Wonder Woman. Yeah shes classic, hot, agressive, and hey lets be honest. If you could claim to have had "relations" with anyone fictional WW is quite a notch on the old belt.

JohnnyCanuck
03-20-2008, 12:42 AM
Supergirl would be a helluva notch too but this is a Marvel question.

and really Mystique is a good answer BUT do you really want her to be all nasty and shape shift into say Sharon Carter as the She-Thing,or Pink Pearl or Wolverine? It's dangerous ground with that one!
Do we go cute with Kitty Pryde? Hot and crazy with Aurora I mean Jeanne-Marie I mean both or neither!!! Arrrgh! Jean Grey really Sexy unless she slips into a little Dark Phoenix on your butt! Emma Frost also dangerous goods. Sexy as heck in the skimpy outfits but....
Purple Girl! She's got the pheromones that could kill you if she starts shouting the orders. I mean macho aside how many times can we really do it again??? But if she says so what are you going to do?

Ok I just flipped through ClanDestine2 and on the back page was a pic of Shadowcat.
yeah I'm going cute with Kitty!!

JohnnyCanuck

cmdrkoenig67
03-20-2008, 01:07 AM
"If you could have relations with one Marvel character..."

You'd get papercuts in the worst places... :P

Seriously, It'd have to be Jean Paul/Northstar...He's kinda hot, of age and as my options would be limited in the Marvel U.

Dana

Edited to add: Maybe Hector from the Pantheon (he's kinda hot too)?

cmdrkoenig67
03-20-2008, 03:25 AM
I see...all right, make it Cloud then. She was a pretty hot blond with easy access...then again most female Marvel characters come complete with easily accessible wardrobes...but clouds're kinda kinky. Loved the OHOTMU shot.

- Smikes

LOL...Even more kinky than just being a cloud, she would randomly turn into a guy from time to time... :shock:

HappyCanuck
03-20-2008, 03:42 AM

- Smikes

LOL...Even more kinky than just being a cloud, she would randomly turn into a guy from time to time... :shock:

Yeah, s/he would be great for any bi-sexual or bi-curious gal or gent out there... You'd get the best of both worlds (tho I hear his/her gas is attrocious...)

S. Michael Simms
03-20-2008, 07:00 PM

- Smikes

Yeah, s/he would be great for any bi-sexual or bi-curious gal or gent out there... You'd get the best of both worlds (tho I hear his/her gas is attrocious...)

Whoops...forgot about the hermaphrodite angle...never actually paid much attention to the entry...too busy checkin' out the pics...LOL Well, here I was, a switch hitter all these years and didn't even realize it...my wife's gonna be pissed...hell, she's still mad about my Purple Girl comments.

Live, love, laugh & be happy,
Smikes

Blackpanther
03-24-2008, 05:28 PM
For me itt would be Elektra (Jennifer Garner) for me and Ms. Marvel(A young Suzanne Sommers) and/or Spider Woman(Jami Gertz from the sitcom Still Standing).

firestar
03-26-2008, 02:45 PM
Mmm...i always had a crush for Hawkeye (the first one, it's obvius.9 always loved Clint, a man who can make you laught even if you want to cry and ha always a sweet word for you. seroiusly, Mokingbird wasn't stupid, a man to marry. immediately. and if someone is reading my fanfiction on fanfiction.net (i'm lizfromitaly) will understand what i mean.

XXL
03-29-2008, 04:27 AM
It would either be Tony Stark (and I would dump him just after, but not before I sucked all his money) or Ares (and I would then be his consort for all eternity and we would make a mess of Aphrodite's garden)! :D

S. Michael Simms
03-30-2008, 05:11 AM
Mmm...i always had a crush for Hawkeye (the first one, it's obvius.9 always loved Clint, a man who can make you laught even if you want to cry and ha always a sweet word for you. seroiusly, Mokingbird wasn't stupid, a man to marry. immediately. and if someone is reading my fanfiction on fanfiction.net (i'm lizfromitaly) will understand what i mean.

Yes, but can you imagine what a nightmare it must have been for him to be married to Mockingbird? I mean, think about every time they got into an argument...

(from the Marvel Database entry):

...for a time was Agent 19 of SHIELD. Barbara's penchant for taunting her opponents gave her the codename of "Mockingbird"...

Under Hawkeye's "Powers & Abilities" it should have listed "Class 100 Insult Ignoring Abilities" and "Super-Thick Skin". LOL

Good call on Clint, though. A born leader, to be sure.

Smikes

HappyCanuck
03-30-2008, 06:59 AM
Under Hawkeye's "Powers & Abilities" it should have listed "Class 100 Insult Ignoring Abilities" and "Super-Thick Skin". LOL

Smikes

... The fact that he was mostly deaf since he met Bobbie didn't hurt him either... (see Hawkeye limited series vol 1. #4 (1983) for reference) :P

cmdrkoenig67
04-12-2008, 06:33 AM

Yes, but can you imagine what a nightmare it must have been for him to be married to Mockingbird? I mean, think about every time they got into an argument...

(from the Marvel Database entry):

...for a time was Agent 19 of SHIELD. Barbara's penchant for taunting her opponents gave her the codename of "Mockingbird"...

Smikes

LOL...That's a riot. I think it helped that Clint wore hearing aids (he could just turn the volume down)...I wonder if the folks currently at Marvel have forgotton his partial hearing loss?

Dana

Dfense75
04-12-2008, 09:59 AM
The retconned and fixed that. I cantr remember how and when but I recall reading they did.