PDA

View Full Version : contact at marvel

varo
03-25-2008, 09:40 AM
well, i've been exchanging emails with rich koslowski who is currently writing the weapon omega story in mcp. i asked him if marvel had given him guidelines to follow with the story for future use of omega or alpha flight, and while he did say marvel had future plans for for the team, he did not say anything was solid as of yet.

he gave me the email of assistant editor (to john barber) mike horowitz and said to drop a line and show our support for alpha/omega and for riches work (which i am warming to on mcp) so if anyone has a second and wants to email to show our support (yes i know written is always better, but this can't hurt).

heres his email: mhorwitz@marvel.com

rplass
03-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Great, thanks for the info. Can you please confirm the guy's name and email? Horowitz or horwitz? O or no o? Heh, I don't want to piss the guy off by misspelling his name...thanks.

Love,
rplass

varo
03-25-2008, 04:06 PM
i copy and pasted that directly from rich's email, so i assume its no O.

kinda looks odd now that you mention it, i already emailed him and it didn't bounce back.

varo
03-25-2008, 04:08 PM
just googled him, thats the correct spelling.

mreeez
03-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Tell Rich to kill Pointer.

HappyCanuck
03-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Tell Rich to kill Pointer.

Violently. With a rusty spoon.

(I haven't read Omega Flight nor MCP yet, so I have nothing against this character per se, but I think it'd be interesting to see someone die like that.... In a comic book, of course)

S. Michael Simms
03-25-2008, 11:16 PM
Have Scourge kill him.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e3/Scourge23.jpg

pum-SPAK!

Justice is served.

- Smikes

(p.s. - Yes, that's Byrne)

mos_def
03-26-2008, 02:28 PM
I think Pointer should be killed by a new Brass Bishop who would turn out to be a trapped soul of Jerry Jaxson. On Pointer's death, mystical energies will be unleashed and bring back Alpha

Bill P
03-26-2008, 09:13 PM
You know I kinda like that idea.