PDA

View Full Version : GUARDIAN FROM ALPHA FLIGHT VS. THE CANADIAN SHIELD ART

johnnycanuckthesecond
04-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Guardian from Alpha Flight fighting the major hero Canadian Shield from www.teamepic.tv

Link to image below. Pretty sweet.

http://teamepic.tv/index.php?ACT=25&fid=37&aid=16_78VUNCcQz4ebDayyf0KV&board_id=1

Ryan Maxwell
04-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Nice art!

All of you who are voting for Canadian Shield should have your AF Fan Club Memberships revoked :D

Dfense75
04-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Nice art!

All of you who are voting for Canadian Shield should have your AF Fan Club Memberships revoked :D

Yes im quite curious who the second vote in favor of the Canadian Shield guy is?

johnnycanuckthesecond
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Hey, gotta love a little competition.

cmdrkoenig67
04-24-2008, 03:05 AM
Cool...Canadian Shield is what Alpha Flight would have been called (John Byrne's name choice), if Chris Claremont didn't insist on them being called Alpha Flight.

I also made up a character many years ago called Canadian Shield (who was inspired by Mac/Guardian)...He had a tech shield that allowed him to fly and project a force field (not terribly original, I know)...I'll see if I can dig up a pic of him (my CS looks frighteningly like the one in the above pic).

Dana

shaman
04-25-2008, 01:51 AM
I just watched some episodes on there website and I have to say could have some potential.

cmdrkoenig67
05-04-2008, 03:38 PM
I uploaded a pic of my Canadian Shield...

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=911

Like I said he wasn't terribly original then or now (I created him about ten years ago).

Dana

Viking
06-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Nice Canadian Shield design. Don't know if anyone has been watching the recent chapters, but Team Epic is pulling their weight. It's getting pretty dark now too.

Legerd
06-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm watching. The show's great! :D

Trewqp
07-01-2008, 01:11 AM
this looks awsome!!
o and dana i really like your shield design, its kool :wink:

JohnnyCanuck
03-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Cool...Canadian Shield is what Alpha Flight would have been called (John Byrne's name choice), if Chris Claremont didn't insist on them being called Alpha Flight.

I also made up a character many years ago called Canadian Shield (who was inspired by Mac/Guardian)...He had a tech shield that allowed him to fly and project a force field (not terribly original, I know)...I'll see if I can dig up a pic of him (my CS looks frighteningly like the one in the above pic).

Dana

Actually he (Chris) wanted to call them Eagle flight and Byrne reminded him they were canadian and changed it to alpha flight.
I got this straight from Byrne!

JohnnyCanuck!