PDA

View Full Version : Barnacle Bounds Back Onto Board

Barnacle13
06-28-2008, 11:54 PM
Howdy folks! It's been awhile since I dropped in. Work's been eating a lot of time. Hopefully I can find a few moments to get back in the swing of things. I picked up a Shaman and Puck bust this week on eBay and it stirred those old feelings. I see Northstar, Aurora, and Marina are all in the works. I can't wait to finish off my Flight. Anyway, hello from the Deep South! Barnacle is Back!

HappyCanuck
06-29-2008, 03:22 AM
Howdy folks! It's been awhile since I dropped in. Work's been eating a lot of time. Hopefully I can find a few moments to get back in the swing of things. I picked up a Shaman and Puck bust this week on eBay and it stirred those old feelings. I see Northstar, Aurora, and Marina are all in the works. I can't wait to finish off my Flight. Anyway, hello from the Deep South! Barnacle is Back!

Welcome home, old man. Saved ya a seat.

cmdrkoenig67
06-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Long time, no post Barn....Good to see you back.

Dana :D

DelBubs
06-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Welcome back Barnacle. Hope things are good with you.

Mokole
06-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Hooray, that's one more karma point for AF!

Barnacle13
07-04-2008, 09:40 AM
All is well in my world, just extremely busy. I've changed jobs since last I posted and the learning curve has been steep. I like the new one much better and am no longer dealing with an ******* boss, so that's been an improvement. Mrs. Barnacle and all the little barnacles are doing great as well. My baby just lost her first two teeth and is just about to turn 6. The older two are hitting middle school and keeping busy with soccer.

It feels good to be back here in my virtual home away from home! Thanks for all the welcomes and good thoughts! And as for the old man comment......I guess it's valid, but moreso in Feb when I hit 40! Now if I could just get an Alpha Flight comic the resembled something I used to read when I was my sons age!

birdygirl
07-04-2008, 04:22 PM
And welcome back, Barnacle! :D And happy Fourth of July!

Le Messor
07-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Now if I could just get an Alpha Flight comic the resembled something I used to read when I was my son's age!

The appearance in Ultimate bears a vague resemblance to the Alpha Flight you knew...
A visual one anyway...

<jk>

- Le Messor
"Everything you know is wrong - but some of it is a useful approximation."

Trewqp
07-05-2008, 08:21 PM
well im pretty new to these fourms but nice to meet you barnacle!!!
hope you had a good 4th of july