PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

Managuan
10-28-2008, 10:04 AM
HI everyone....I was wondering what happened to my posts? I was new to this forum and I was getting into meeting Flight fans from around the world and then the site went down. I understand that technical difficulties happen, but when it finally returns, I'm not a member anymore and all my posts have disapeared. I'm not complaining I just just wondering what happened. Was it something I posted? I thouhgt I was banned for some reason. If any of you remember me, I posted the Second Flight pics that were drawn by Soon. :?: :?: :?:

HappyCanuck
10-28-2008, 03:51 PM
HI everyone....I was wondering what happened to my posts? I was new to this forum and I was getting into meeting Flight fans from around the world and then the site went down. I understand that technical difficulties happen, but when it finally returns, I'm not a member anymore and all my posts have disapeared. I'm not complaining I just just wondering what happened. Was it something I posted? I thouhgt I was banned for some reason. If any of you remember me, I posted the Second Flight pics that were drawn by Soon. :?: :?: :?:

Hi Managuan.

I'm not sure what happened to your posts, but we'll definately look into it for you.

Managuan
10-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Thnaks very much...:D

DelBubs
10-30-2008, 01:37 PM
For the last couple of weeks or so I had the same problem. I couldn't even get into the forum and thought there had been a major problem.

Ben
10-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Hello,

Sorry if you have lost posts, it was due to database problems, It had to be restored from a backup, and some data may have been lost in process.

Ben