PDA

View Full Version : Obama wins it!

Trewqp
11-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Who did you want to win?

What do you think about Obama being president?

Flightpath07
11-06-2008, 02:56 AM
"Only time will tell, Fuzz Buddy. Only time will tell."
- Earthworm Jim

Dfense75
11-06-2008, 08:02 AM
Im a registered independant. I voted for Obama simply to keep McCain out. At best the status quo might slightly improve.

HappyCanuck
11-06-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm Canadian, so I couldn't vote for either, but given the options - and had I the ability - I would have voted for Obama. McCain's too "Dubya lite" for my taste, and Obama's platform was more solid.

mos_def
11-07-2008, 01:10 AM
I voted for Obama cuz I thought he best represented change. Its good too that his party is the majority in senate and house therefore it would be easier to institute change.

Mystic
11-07-2008, 07:54 AM
I had to vote for Obama. The thought of having both McCain and Pailin in office for for years chilled me to the bone. Everytime I saw an interview with the both of them, I kept thinking that there was a possibility that McCain could pass away in office and then she would be President. :::shudders:::

I am happy that Obama won, now we just have to see how he spends his time in office.

syvalois
11-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Did you heard the prank did on Palin? I can understand she did not get Johnny Halliday or Richard Z. Sirois reference, but Stef Carse as Prime minister of Canada?????
Les Justiciers Masqués (http://www.justiciers.tv/)

Le Messor
11-08-2008, 05:41 PM
I don't honestly know enough about any of the three of them to know which would be the worst president.

That said, I'm glad to see that the US has matured enough to elect a black president.

Let's just hope that some day they'll get the chance to elect a good president!
(Which may be Obama, I don't know.)

- Le Messor
"Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder."
- Washington