PDA

View Full Version : well, i tried

varo
11-21-2008, 04:00 PM
gotta give ben morse credit, he's always answering questions.

hey ben!

getting towards the end of the year, any news on alpha/omega flight?

also, i have the perfect pitch!

fred van lente on alpha flight: first class.
ddf
varo View Post

News likely mid-next year.

And that would be awesome!

Legerd
11-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it said we'd hear something around this time, then it was pushed back to the beginning of 2009? And now it's not till the midpoint of next year there'll be news?!

EDIT: Well at least someone is saying something!

Mokole
11-22-2008, 12:10 AM
I think you're right, first it was late 2008, then early 2009 in August, now mid-2009. Good thing I don't buy Marvel comics anymore. No point in wasting me money on a company that doesn't sell what I want.

Legerd
11-22-2008, 12:22 AM
Good thing I don't buy Marvel comics anymore. No point in wasting me money on a company that doesn't sell what I want.

Same here. Everyone says vote with your wallet, so I do. Sadly, I don't think my vote's getting counted. :cry:

EDIT: I forgot to say, keep up the good work varo! I've been posting here and there on Marvel.com to try and keep AF's profile up, but it's like whistling in a snowstorm.

varo
04-10-2009, 07:23 PM
again, i am sure that ben morse is ready to ban my account, but persistent is my middle name, and this sounds like it is going somewhere:

ben, hate to beat a dead horse here, but.....

with usagent back with the avengers, beta ray off in space, and now apparently pointer off to the dark avengers omega flight is down to 2 members. any chance this clears the path for a alpha flight return?
ddf
varo View Post

Ben:

No comment at the moment. Sorry.

rplass
04-11-2009, 11:12 AM
No comment at the moment?

That means yes. There is something in the works and he can't announce it. Otherwise he would just say no.

Yay!

This reminds me of the scene in Dumb and Dumber:
Lloyd: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well, Lloyd, that's difficult to say. I mean, we don't really...
Lloyd: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
[pause]
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*

Well you ROCK for asking the question varo, thanks!

Love,
rplass

Flightpath07
04-11-2009, 10:11 PM
That means yes. There is something in the works and he can't announce it. Otherwise he would just say no.

optimism still rules the day. good to know.