PDA

View Full Version : Arachne

HappyCanuck
12-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Okay, I think the general consensus is for Arachne to immigrate to Canada, near as I can tell (only because I haven't heard of one person disagreeing with the idea of her in Canada).

But what do you think: Should Arachne join Whatever Flight?

Mokole
12-04-2008, 09:44 AM
I think most people like her character, uniform, and treatment. So being in AF wouldn't hurt. See what happens.

zephyr74
12-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Is Arachne Julia Carpenter? SHe was Spider-Woman II back when I was collecting comics. She was also a single/divorced mom. How does her family life, or lack there of, fit into her Canadian adventures?

cmdrkoenig67
12-04-2008, 01:40 PM
I say, send her packing...She will inevitably end up back in the States, anyway.

Dana

Bill P
12-04-2008, 01:54 PM
I voted no to Archane. Not that I do not like the character. I would rather have Alpha Flight in Alpha Flight.

Mokole
12-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Is Arachne Julia Carpenter? She was Spider-Woman II back when I was collecting comics. She was also a single/divorced mom. How does her family life, or lack there of, fit into her Canadian adventures?

Arachne is Julia Carpenter. She has a 12-year old daughter (Rachel) who appeared in Pointer's MCP stories, and she dates the Shroud, I think. Rachel helped Pointer a bit.