PDA

View Full Version : The Team, post selections

Mokole
04-18-2009, 03:15 PM
If and when Marvel decides to stop screwing around and tell us when Alpha Flight will be released as an ongoing series (April is out of the question, maybe May, June, July, hopefully not so late as August) what team do you think they'll use? You can select and name who.

For me, I'm thinking it'll be likely old and new and international. Sort of coming from Omega Flight but not really based on Dark Reign. I think they'll avoid x-gene mutants:

Old:
Sasquatch
Puck
Nemesis

International
Arachne
Maybe another American merc

New
A new Guardian
Maybe another new character

Legerd
04-20-2009, 03:15 AM
As TPTB at Marvel have declared that it was the true AF that died, then they will resurrect them. I mean they can't be so stupid as to not listen to what the fans have been saying yet again, can they?! Three times they've tried to pass off non-AF AF books, and three times they've struck out. I refuse to believe anyone would be so ignorant as to try and go down that same road once more. That's why they'll bring the originals back from the dead.

cmdrkoenig67
04-20-2009, 08:52 PM
As TPTB at Marvel have declared that it was the true AF that died, then they will resurrect them. I mean they can't be so stupid as to not listen to what the fans have been saying yet again, can they?! Three times they've tried to pass off non-AF AF books, and three times they've struck out. I refuse to believe anyone would be so ignorant as to try and go down that same road once more. That's why they'll bring the originals back from the dead.

Legerd, such unbridled optimism should be rewarded... With a new Alpha Flight book, featuring the return of the original team!

However...There's no point in getting our hopes up, just yet...We have been given nothing yet.

Dana 8)

Flightpath07
04-20-2009, 10:31 PM
The realist in me, says choice "H" - none of the above, because Marvel doesn't give a crud about Alpha Flight. What we will get, is absolutely nothing.

Legerd
04-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Legerd, such unbridled optimism should be rewarded... With a new Alpha Flight book, featuring the return of the original team!

Yeah, woo hoo! :D

However...There's no point in getting our hopes up, just yet...We have been given nothing yet.

Dana 8)

Aw crud, you would have to drag reality into this. :x