PDA

View Full Version : 15th Annual Fan Expo Canada 2009

Legerd
07-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Comic Book Resources has an article (http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=21967) on this years comic con in T.O. Joe Q is slated to be there which makes me think we'll hear some good news. He did say there would be some this August, or did I hallucinate that? Plus, it seems like we're being stonewalled about any AF news yet there has been a lot of AF appearances and mentions over the last year.
Am I just being overly optimistic or do you think this is going to be the year we get what we want?

Dfense75
07-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Haven't we been told "stay tuned for news soon" since Omega Flight ended? I want to be positive but I'll wait and see.

Mokole
07-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Well, if there is any news from Quesada, which I doubt, it'll involve one of these people, in my opinion:
Coipel, Djurdjevic, Cooke, Eaglesham, Isanove, Choi.

I see no likely writers in the list. But it's all pure speculation anyway at this point. :roll:

mreeez
07-11-2009, 11:55 PM
I don't think there will be an AF news in the foreseeable future. Tom Breevort recenty said in his blog that they do not have a good idea of what to do with the team. He said this when he was taking questions and some of us, me included submitted AF questions.

Legerd
07-12-2009, 12:02 AM
I don't think there will be an AF news in the foreseeable future. Tom Breevort recenty said in his blog that they do not have a good idea of what to do with the team. He said this when he was taking questions and some of us, me included submitted AF questions.

Yeah, I know, that was my question he answered. I was wondering if perhaps he was simply not revealing anything so as not to steal the thunder of an announcement in Toronto.