PDA

View Full Version : Error Message

Legerd
11-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Hey Ben, I just made a post and the error message:

DEBUG MODE

Line : 116
File : smtp.php

came up when I submitted it. I think this was the same error I was receiving before the site locked me out for two weeks.

Ben
11-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Hey Ben, I just made a post and the error message:

DEBUG MODE

Line : 116
File : smtp.php

came up when I submitted it. I think this was the same error I was receiving before the site locked me out for two weeks.

Thanks, it's currently nothing to worry about. It's part of what I'm tweaking with. Minor issues like this may arise and fade away over the next little while. Please, keep letting me know of any issues.

Ben

Ben
11-22-2009, 12:16 AM
Should be fixed now

Ben
11-22-2009, 12:18 AM
try it....now

Legerd
11-22-2009, 01:00 AM
Should be fixed now

try it....now

Okay, okay, don't rush me! :P

Yup, all good.

Le Messor
11-22-2009, 03:00 PM
... and I can see Alpha Waves again, so it's working.

- Le Messor
"To believe only what you see is to assume, say, a star is the same size as a frog."
- P.K. Shaw

Flightpath07
11-22-2009, 06:51 PM
... and I can see Alpha Waves again, so it's working.

- Le Messor
"To believe only what you see is to assume, say, a star is the same size as a frog."
- P.K. Shaw

And, I can see you, so...either I'm in Australia, or the site is working fine! Seeing as how the blood is not rushing to my head, I must not be 'down under', so everything is good!

maniac mike
12-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Hey Ben, I notice that Alpha Waves is working but AF.net is not. I'm assuming that you're worked on it? The error I get is this...

The MediaWiki Logo
MediaWiki 1. 15. 1
Please set up the wiki first.

Ben
12-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Hey Ben, I notice that Alpha Waves is working but AF.net is not. I'm assuming that you're worked on it? The error I get is this...

The MediaWiki Logo
MediaWiki 1. 15. 1
Please set up the wiki first.

Yah, I'm having some migration issues. It's in the works.

Ben

rplass
12-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Ben, how much did you raise from donations?

Let us know the good news!

Love,
rplass

Ben
12-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Ben, how much did you raise from donations?

Let us know the good news!

Love,
rplass

I raised enough to pay for the migrations and to buy the advanced copy of the software I needed. It's almost done it's beta trials, then I'll be able to install it and start getting things set up the way I want.

Thanks to all who donated!

Ben

rplass
12-07-2009, 09:27 PM
That's great news. I bet you'll feel relieved to remove the "donate" button from beneath the header image and the "IMPORTANT NOTICE" solicitation for more donations from the main page!

Love,
rplass

HappyCanuck
12-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Actually, if Ben's smart, he'll leave the donate button there. While not necessarily necessary after time, would give us a chance to be more active in 'fighting for the flight' so to speak. (Now I just wish I was able to donate!)

Le Messor
12-12-2009, 06:18 PM
While not necessarily necessary after time, would give us a chance to be more active in 'fighting for the flight' so to speak.

Speaking of which, I've been thinking... Maybe instead of talking about bringing back (or fighting for) Alpha Flight, we should talk about bringing back (or fighting for) John Byrne's Alpha Flight. I just think it'd send a clearer message.

- Le Messor
"The future starts today, not tomorrow."
- Pope John Paul II
(I'm not sure what Pope George Ringo said.)