PDA

View Full Version : Preservation of Alpha Flight

SNOWCHILD
01-10-2010, 08:43 AM
I'm wondering: how does MARVEL keep "stored" and "archived" the master prints (or whatever they call those) to generate/replicate old comic issues? What's the way?

I mean, when they worked on the AF collections (#1-#8;#9-#16), did they use the digitalized panels to create brand-new replicas of the issues?

My question is: are all the original 150 issues of AF preserved from time and decay?

SNOWCHILD
01-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Anyone out there? Alphans? :)

Flightpath07
01-15-2010, 02:09 AM
Probably only those who work at Marvel would know the answers to that.

Le Messor
01-16-2010, 06:20 PM

... but at least one of those people is a regular here.

- Le Messor
"There's nothing wrong with having nothing to say - unless you insist on saying it."
- anon

Flightpath07
01-16-2010, 06:56 PM

... but at least one of those people is a regular here.

- Le Messor
"There's nothing wrong with having nothing to say - unless you insist on saying it."
- anon

Maybe they ALL are here, and we just do not know it.

For instance, YOU may really be Stan Lee (if you were, I'd say "thank you for Stripperella, sir!")...lol.

Le Messor
01-16-2010, 07:57 PM
For instance, YOU may really be Stan Lee (if you were, I'd say "thank you for Stripperella, sir!")...lol.

Hee hee... Love that show!

- Le Messor
Chief: "Put a million bucks on the Yankees to win the Superbowl."
Stripperella: "But sir, the Yankees are a baseball team and the Superbowl is football."
Chief: "Right. Thank God I don't gamble."

Flightpath07
01-17-2010, 06:31 AM

Hee hee... Love that show!

- Le Messor
Chief: "Put a million bucks on the Yankees to win the Superbowl."
Stripperella: "But sir, the Yankees are a baseball team and the Superbowl is football."
Chief: "Right. Thank God I don't gamble."

OMG! The Chief rocks! "Thank God I'm not a transvestite" he says, parading around in panties and high heels. :lol:

SNOWCHILD
01-17-2010, 08:00 AM
I'm John Romita Jr! LOL.

I bet every penciller at MARVEL is a hidden AF fan, but they can't reveal it. The high chiefs hate AF, it's so obvious.