PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the new AF.net?

Ben
01-27-2010, 08:38 PM
What do you think of the new AF.net?

Mokole
01-27-2010, 11:26 PM
I like it, pretty impressive. The top mast images are very good. Too pooped to say more!

SNOWCHILD
01-31-2010, 06:55 AM
I don't like the new forum design at all! Please, revert the forum back to its old design...

HappyCanuck
01-31-2010, 07:38 AM
Generally, I like the new set-up, but I'm still getting used to it. Not 100% happy with it QUITE yet.

Flightpath07
02-02-2010, 09:04 AM
I agree.

;)

No, seriously, I think it is wonderful. That being said, it will take some time to get used to. Once I have figured out all of the interfaces (or is the plural of that "interfeces"?), then I can continue with my plans for world domination using this newfangled "inter net" thingy that I have just discovered...corrupting comic book minds, one net at a time (how many nets are there in the "inter net", anyways?)...

Legerd
02-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Like it. Like it a lot. Still getting use to it. Will like it more later. :)

cmdrkoenig67
02-10-2010, 02:27 PM
The website looks great, Ben...Wonderful work!

Dana

Le Messor
02-13-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm not sure it's that different, but I do love being able to change font styles with the same keyboard shortcuts (mostly) as Word.

- Le Messor
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."
- WGP

Ben
02-13-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm not sure it's that different, but I do love being able to change font styles with the same keyboard shortcuts (mostly) as Word.

The general function of the forum remains the same. Forum software is generally the same regardless of who programmed it, but it's the small details that make the difference. The main thing is the level of cross integration of the forum, website, and soon the wiki, the gallery ect.

Ben

Le Messor
02-13-2010, 07:50 PM
The general function of the forum remains the same. Forum software is generally the same regardless of who programmed it, but it's the small details that make the difference. The main thing is the level of cross integration of the forum, website, and soon the wiki, the gallery ect.

And then the world? We've been trying to integrate that for a while...
Nah, thanks! Those small changes are helpful.
(But there's only two 'r's in 'Harverster', btw:))

- Le Messor
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
- The Beatles.

Ben
02-13-2010, 10:06 PM
complain, complain, complain ;)

DelBubs
02-14-2010, 06:13 PM
complain, complain, complain ;)
Should that not be, complain, complain and complain without the second comma. Unless we are reiterating a point here. Some clarity would be helpful. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Flightpath07
02-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Should that not be, complain, complain and complain without the second comma. Unless we are reiterating a point here. Some clarity would be helpful. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Complain, complain, complain" would be how I would write it. Should we make this a poll question?

By the way, not all of the "Smilies" are working properly...

Ben
02-15-2010, 07:35 PM
"Complain, complain, complain" would be how I would write it. Should we make this a poll question?

By the way, not all of the "Smilies" are working properly...

How so?

Flightpath07
02-16-2010, 06:49 PM
How so?

It says that you just type in the appropriate symbols, and a Smilie will appear on your post. Several times, I have had to go back and Edit and erase, because all it printed was symbols, no Smilie. Anybody else find that, or is it just me?

Ben
02-16-2010, 07:16 PM
It may look different to you now

Flightpath07
02-17-2010, 07:24 AM
It may look different to you now

More fine work, fearless leader!

:D
:cool:

Mystic
03-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Ok, I gotta say, I love this. Way to go Ben, I bow at your greatness.

Ben
03-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Thanks Mystic, nice to see you back around!

Dfense75
03-04-2010, 07:31 PM
OMG is it good to be back here! Love the new look of the site Ben! Amazing job all the way. I have been gone for some time with my old PC being dropped and destroyed during my move by a good friend, work keeping me very busy, and as eluded to, moving into a new place. I truly hope all of you are happy and healthy and I cannot wait to explore the new site. Hello to you all and I'll see you on the boards.:)