PDA

View Full Version : Alphanex Integration

Ben
02-22-2010, 04:14 PM
So the Alphanex integration script and protocols seem to be working! This was a big thing on my to-do list, and I'm really excited about how it's functioning. Rather than being a separate creature that shares a login with with forum, it's now much more integrated, with more detailed integrations to come down the road.

I'd love for someone with some Wiki/alphanex experience to test it out. Add an article using the templates.

-K-M- Not sure if your login with work with the wiki, since you Username now has dashes in it, it may confuse the system, let me know.

jay042
02-23-2010, 12:51 PM
I made a few adjustments to Pestilence, and it seems to be working fine. though I have noticed that some of the article templates are missing image files and the height/weight/hair entry stats on some pages kind of screwy. Most of this I think will have to be manual fixes.

Ben
02-23-2010, 02:30 PM
I made a few adjustments to Pestilence, and it seems to be working fine. though I have noticed that some of the article templates are missing image files and the height/weight/hair entry stats on some pages kind of screwy. Most of this I think will have to be manual fixes.

Yah, I noticed those problems too. The height/weight/hair I'm in the process of fixing.

-K-M-
02-23-2010, 02:52 PM
It seemed to work fine for me, as it didn't even ask me to sign in to get to the edit page section.