PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Flight Original Character: Turbulence

DancingDevil
03-16-2010, 06:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/spender/Alpha%20Flight%20Characters/Turbulence-Redesign.jpg

One of my original characters (I have a few of them). Seeking feedback. I'll post more about this character if anyone is interested.

Name: Timothy Acker
Codename: Turbulence
Born: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
Powers: Aerokinesis, complete molecular control over gaseous substances.

AKexpress
05-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Looks pretty good. Have any stories written yet?

DancingDevil
05-04-2010, 01:46 AM
I have a few in my head. I did start writing one, but I wasn't happy with how it was turning out, so it ended up being abandoned. I keep revising things as the status quo in the Marvel U changes or whenever I decide I don't like something and want it changed.

Muerman
09-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Cool! It's awesome to see a character from Eastern Canada besides Marrina! I'm also very intrigued by his powers!

Sasquatch67
12-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Cool! It's awesome to see a character from Eastern Canada besides Marrina! I'm also very intrigued by his powers!
Good creativity wood love to hear more about Turbulance.

GingrBeard
12-17-2013, 12:31 AM
Awesome :D

I have a few questions but first, I like the design and the name AND his powers.

First question: Was a major influence for the costumes design based on the time-displaced Beast or Cyclops costumes? Looks very similar.

Second question: What are the colours? A simple red and white with some black in there would be my suggestion. Maybe orange visor to mimic Vindicator (Heather). I imagine his powers looking either blue or green. Maybe the costume would be closer to those colours though. Throwing my opinion/idea's out there.

Is it okay if I make a few up and post 'em here or should I stick to my own fan art thread? I think it'd be neat if we made our own characters :)

P.S. I'd definitely like an origin story.