PDA

View Full Version : Sasquatch thumps Gorgon?

mreeez
03-23-2010, 01:54 PM
From the Marvel Twitter:

Happy Tuesday, Marvel Twitterverse. #randomquestion: Would you rather hang out with Sasquatch from Alpha Flight or Gorgon of the Inhumans?

Then an hour later

Wow! You guys really love Sasquatch! Poor Gorgon.

Dfense75
03-23-2010, 07:44 PM
How many votes did he win by?

-K-M-
03-23-2010, 11:58 PM
Hooray for small victories :p

mreeez
03-24-2010, 04:01 PM
How many votes did he win by?

Not sure. Guess the responses were Tweets back.

Dfense75
03-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Of course you all realize that the result of this will be an ongoing Gorgon book.

Le Messor
03-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Dfense, I was trying to figure out a reaction to your post, but the best I could think of was your own avatar. I mean that in a 'oh, maaaaan, he's right' kind of way.

- Le Messor
"Go ahead down. You'll miss all those trees. You can do it. You'll stop before you go over that ledge at the bottom. You won't go into that pond. Besides, the ice is probably real thick anyway. Go ahead down..."
"...My brain is trying to kill me."
~ Calvin

MistressMerr
03-28-2010, 01:15 AM
Of course you all realize that the result of this will be an ongoing Gorgon book.
Ahaha, it's sad 'cause it's true. Sure, it'll be cancelled after five issues, but at least Joe Q and the gang will be applauded for giving fan favourite fringe characters a chance.

Flightpath07
03-29-2010, 07:24 PM

That was the BIGGEST laugh I have had in a long time.

Of course, it was followed by two straight hours of sobbing and blubbering, only able to moan "They're all frickin' dead" from between my gritted teeth as a way of explanation...

Mystic
04-01-2010, 12:18 AM

Not to mention that in its very limited run, it'll have him beating the crap out of Sasquatch. Have I mentioned lately that I have lost all respect for Marvel??