PDA

View Full Version : NewBie Here

onlinejobpub
03-26-2010, 03:24 AM
Hi My name is Frank and I am from Apple Valley Minnesota. I'm new to this forum and excited to become part of this community. I look forward to any contributions I may offer as well as other forum members assistance to my future questions or discussions!

DelBubs
03-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Welcome Frank. Good to have you here. We're a pretty affable bunch here and any help we can give, just ask. Join in as much as you wish and could I suggest you take explore the site, plenty of good stuff here. If you find the time have a crack at the questionnare.

DelBubs
03-26-2010, 08:57 AM
Hiya Frank. Have edited your sig due to it's linkage to business sites. General rule of thumb is that sigs only contain personal or AF/Comics related links. No biggy.

MistressMerr
03-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Yeah, I'd say he's a spambot.

Ben
03-26-2010, 09:10 AM
spambots can't get through the registration security. Frank, your signature and username are suspisiously commercial. If you are interested in taking part in Alpha Flight discussion we are thrilled to have you.

cmdrkoenig67
03-27-2010, 01:03 PM
spambots can't get through the registration security. Frank, your signature and username are suspisiously commercial. If you are interested in taking part in Alpha Flight discussion we are thrilled to have you.

Spamcyborg?

Le Messor
03-27-2010, 10:24 PM
Spamcyborg?

He is ruthless, efficient, and absolutely will not stop until we have joined his website?

- Le Messor
"Given my druthers, I’d druther not."

Flightpath07
03-29-2010, 07:28 PM
He is ruthless, efficient, and absolutely will not stop until we have joined his website?

- Le Messor
"Given my druthers, I’d druther not."

Actually, i was thinking perhaps he is half spam, half machine, and was involved in an explosion that pushed him thousands of light years away and thousands of years into the past, and then he was found by these aliens who repaired him and then shot him back to earth, where he stayed in a frozen state until he caught back up with normal time...

Nah! That kind of stuff doesn't happen, even on alphaflight.net, right?

Le Messor
04-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Flightpath, I'm sorry, but that sounds more like the kind of thing that could work as a meta-critique of the silliness of all those resurrection stories you get in comics, but not something anybody could ever take seriously or bring into canon.

- Le Messor
"God is not dead, he is merely unemployed."
~ Pogo

Flightpath07
04-03-2010, 07:14 PM
"Flightpath, I'm sorry, but that sounds more like the kind of thing that could work as a meta-critique of the silliness of all those resurrection stories you get in comics, but not something anybody could ever take seriously or bring into canon.

- Le Messor"

Of course not!
;)