PDA

View Full Version : November 2010 solicits are out, the Alphan in hell is revealed!

MistressMerr
08-17-2010, 01:05 AM
As I figured:

WOLVERINE #3

Written by JASON AARON
Penciled by RENATO GUEDES
Cover by JAE LEE

"Wolverine Goes to Hell" Part Three Logan's soul is trapped in hell, fighting off hordes of old enemies who all want to see him suffer. Meanwhile his demonically-possessed body is running around on earth, looking to slaughter everyone Logan has ever cared about. Who could possibly help sort all this out? Maybe a certain flaming-skulled biker and his buddy, the Son of Satan? Plus, the dramatic return of the toughest, most two-fisted dwarf Marvel has ever seen.

40 pages, $3.99Aaaaaaah, so excited!

Flightpath07
08-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Wait...The Penguin is now in Marvel comics!?!?!?!

;)

Mokole
08-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Maybe of dead AF Puck is the only one who actually intentionally killed anyone in the writer's eyes. The return of Puck now!

sengsterooney
08-18-2010, 03:20 AM
Zoinks! * Passes out *

That's the best comic news I've heard in years!

Now I wonder if Puck will be back for good, or if it's just a guest star in Hell...

Flightpath07
08-18-2010, 04:28 AM
Many guest stars go on to get their own show. Perhaps Puck will be running hell sometime soon?

DIGGER
08-18-2010, 10:33 AM
As I figured:

Aaaaaaah, so excited!

Don't get too excited. It could turn out to be PIP THE TROLL for all we really know!

DIGGER

Raja
08-21-2010, 01:05 AM
It's Puck! Aaaah! :)

All this AF goodness, all at once. Could there be another mini-series potentially in the works....?

Flightpath07
08-21-2010, 02:30 AM
Could there be another mini-series potentially in the works....?

Yes. If you agree to buy ten thousand copies of this comic, you will get a 5 issue mini-series within two years, entitled "Alpha Flight Returns", wherein The Great Lake Avengers become the new Alpha Flight and no actual member of Alpha Flight appears. Immediately after the first issue comes out, they will downgrade it to a two-shot, and the second issue will be full of jokes about how horrible Alpha Flight is and how glad everybody is that they are all dead, dead, dead.

Pessimism, anyone?

DIGGER
08-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Yes. If you agree to buy ten thousand copies of this comic, you will get a 5 issue mini-series within two years, entitled "Alpha Flight Returns", wherein The Great Lake Avengers become the new Alpha Flight and no actual member of Alpha Flight appears. Immediately after the first issue comes out, they will downgrade it to a two-shot, and the second issue will be full of jokes about how horrible Alpha Flight is and how glad everybody is that they are all dead, dead, dead.

Pessimism, anyone?

No thanks, already got some.

DIGGER

cmdrkoenig67
08-21-2010, 03:20 PM
Yeah, me too...Thanks anyway, FP.

Dana;)

Flightpath07
08-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Hey, I gots ta be me!

\\:D/ :twisted:

Le Messor
08-22-2010, 03:46 AM
Hey, FP, I could use some. I'm actually feeling hopeful about the one-shot!

- LM
"He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough."

Flightpath07
08-22-2010, 04:11 AM
Hey, FP, I could use some. I'm actually feeling hopeful about the one-shot!

- LM
"He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough."

* Flightpath07 searches desperately for his mighty 2x4 of unhopefulness... *

cmdrkoenig67
08-24-2010, 10:11 PM
I...May...Pick this up. I'm not a fan of the way Wolverine has been written the past many years, but I may get this to see Puck (depending on how it's written).

Dana