PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Flight Classic Volume 2

thehorseman
09-30-2010, 07:52 AM
I've been checking online and have seen a few listings for the trade Alpha Flight Classic Vol. 2, but it's never available and I can't tell if it's ever actually been published. Does anyone have any insight on this?

suzene
09-30-2010, 07:59 AM
I've been checking online and have seen a few listings for the trade Alpha Flight Classic Vol. 2, but it's never available and I can't tell if it's ever actually been published. Does anyone have any insight on this?

I think it was solicited, but sales of the first volume weren't strong and so the second was never published.

thehorseman
09-30-2010, 08:02 AM
Thanks. :)

SNOWCHILD
10-16-2010, 07:39 AM
They should do at least volume 2 and 3. What a shame. It's Byrne's run!

jonnajulee
01-01-2011, 02:25 AM
Initially this was a great book! (errr aprt from the whiteout issue lets not forget).

cmdrkoenig67
01-01-2011, 01:12 PM
That issue was great too...Difference of opinion.

Dana

Tawmis
01-11-2011, 04:52 PM
The White Out issue was... interesting. I can't say it was good... or bad. Certainly creative. Reminds me of the "WHAT THE?!?" comics - where they did one of like Black Panther fighting in the dark. And it's just a black panel.

Le Messor
01-12-2011, 03:58 AM
The White Out issue was... interesting. I can't say it was good... or bad. Certainly creative. Reminds me of the "WHAT THE?!?" comics - where they did one of like Black Panther fighting in the dark. And it's just a black panel.

That, and this were done in an issue of What If...? !

- LM
"I don't have to take this abuse from you - I have hundreds of people waiting in line to abuse me!"
~ Bill Murray, Ghostbusters