PDA

View Full Version : Death of A Fantastic Four Member

Flightpath07
01-27-2011, 06:51 AM
http://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/blogs/popculture/2011/01/a-super-hero-dies-again.html

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

I see Johnny Storm has shuffled off this mortal coil. Makes sense, with a relaunch of the FF (titled "FF", I do believe) coming soon.

Maybe he can hang out with Puck and Major Maple Leaf II and Diamond Lil and other dead Alphans until he comes back from the dead?

sengsterooney
01-27-2011, 11:08 PM
When they announced that one of the FF would die, I came to the logical conclusion that it would be him. After all, I think there are two other Human Torches out there in the MU (Toro and the returned Jim Hammond). Still, a loss of a classic character... but I'm pretty sure he'll be back in a year or two...

-K-M-
01-27-2011, 11:10 PM
His death was pretty vague and definetly left the door for him to be brought back.

DIGGER
01-28-2011, 12:14 AM
So this is how the movie makers are let off the hook for having the same actor play The Human Torch AND Captain America... see, now he can portray only one!:p

DIGGER

Le Messor
01-28-2011, 02:46 PM
So this is how the movie makers are let off the hook for having the same actor play The Human Torch AND Captain America... see, now he can portray only one!:p

I was kind a hoping they'd go with the 'forget the FF movie' route. It wasn't that great, and isn't owned by Marvel anyway.

- Le Messor
"I felt like we were being watched. Like a wall was missing from our apartment, like there were only three walls, no fourth wall."
~ Anya

Tawmis
02-09-2011, 04:55 PM
His death was pretty vague and definetly left the door for him to be brought back.

Of course...

MajorMountie
04-22-2011, 05:30 PM
I enjoyed this issue. At least they gave his "death" some respect.