PDA

View Full Version : Sasquatch & Guardian in MU v Wolverine #1?

Phil
03-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Could that be their hands on the right hand side?

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/marvel-universe-vs-wolverine-110311.html

Flightpath07
03-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Looks like Captain Marvel (the woman) and Werewolf-By-Night, to me. Or Randy and Dennis Quaid, maybe?

Le Messor
03-12-2011, 01:11 AM
The orange hands look too claw-like (the fingers too stumpy) for Sas. If it's him, it's badly drawn.
The white ones are hands in white gloves... doesn't exactly narrow it down. Could be Northstar or Aurora. Could be Jessica Drew or Dagger (or does she keep her hands bare?). Could be Deathurge, or maybe White-Glove Man, or maybe the person on the left side of the cover. Could be the cleaner wandered into the shot by mistake.

Or, it could be Guardian.

OTOH, this is the type of title where I'd expect to see Alpha, at least in cameo.

- Le Messor
"It is not possible to shake hands properly with a clenched fist."
- W.G.P.

cmdrkoenig67
03-12-2011, 01:48 AM
The orange hands look too claw-like (the fingers too stumpy) for Sas. If it's him, it's badly drawn.
The white ones are hands in white gloves... doesn't exactly narrow it down. Could be Northstar or Aurora. Could be Jessica Drew or Dagger (or does she keep her hands bare?). Could be Deathurge, or maybe White-Glove Man, or maybe the person on the left side of the cover. Could be the cleaner wandered into the shot by mistake.

Or, it could be Guardian.

OTOH, this is the type of title where I'd expect to see Alpha, at least in cameo.

- Le Messor
"It is not possible to shake hands properly with a clenched fist."
- W.G.P.

Hmmm....Dagger's hands are usually bare and Jessica Drew's gloves are yellow, not white. I agree...It's could be Guardian or maybe Northstar.

Dana

suzene
03-12-2011, 02:14 AM
Northstar does still owe Wolverine a mach 7 knee to the groin, but I doubt it'll be him.

Legerd
03-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Maybe it's Jarvis the butler.

Phil
07-01-2011, 05:43 AM
Anyone pick this up or flick through it?

rplass
07-01-2011, 07:29 PM
I flipped through it, didn't see Guardian nor Sasquatch. I didn't use your "Alphavision" powers on that panel because I had forgotten about it... but based on the plot, it's likely not them.

-K-M-
08-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Northstar appears as one of the infected on Hulk's team in issue #3

He appears in several panels, but doesnt talk and is shown just standing there.

Flightpath07
08-18-2011, 11:27 PM
King Mungi to the rescue! Nice catch!

-K-M-
08-18-2011, 11:41 PM
All in a days work....*Whooooooosh*

Phil
08-24-2011, 11:46 AM
Apparantly Sasquatch appears in it (http://www.comicvine.com/marvel-universe-vs-wolverine-/37-287075/)?
My copy hasn't turned up yet, so can you confirm or deny KM?

cmdrkoenig67
08-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Cannibal plague? So it's basically Marvel Zombies all over again? Ugh.

Dana

rplass
08-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Apparantly Sasquatch appears in it (http://www.comicvine.com/marvel-universe-vs-wolverine-/37-287075/)?

I went back through it thoroughly and the only possibility is the weird claw on the cover and the white glove, also on the cover, previously mentioned. Didn't see them inside at all. Check with the cover artist, dunno who those hands belong to.

Love,
rplass

-K-M-
08-24-2011, 09:43 PM

I didnt see him, and not sure where he could potentially be either.

Cannibal plague? So it's basically Marvel Zombies all over again? Ugh.

Dana

Think 28 Days later with the rage virus

Phil
08-25-2011, 05:32 AM
I went back through it thoroughly and the only possibility is the weird claw on the cover and the white glove, also on the cover, previously mentioned. Didn't see them inside at all. Check with the cover artist, dunno who those hands belong to.
I'm on about #3 which as KM has pointed out Northstar definitely appears in. I just didn't see Sasquatch when I flipped through.

Le Messor
08-25-2011, 07:03 AM
Cannibal plague? So it's basically Marvel Zombies all over again?Think 28 Days later with the rage virus

So it's basically Marvel Zombies all over again?

Seriously, the rage virus is how they do zombies nowadays... like in Zombieland et al.

- Le Messor
"I'd love to, but I'm trying to be less popular."

rplass
08-25-2011, 07:59 AM
I'm on about #3 which as KM has pointed out Northstar definitely appears in. I just didn't see Sasquatch when I flipped through.

Oh, I didn't see Sas either in #3.

-K-M-
08-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Yeah Id call that sighting busted, but Northstar was for sure in it

Phil
10-10-2012, 06:08 AM
S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

There's a 1 panel cameo appearance from Northstar (in his current X-uniform) in today's Marvel Universe vs The Avengers #1

Le Messor
10-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Marvel Universe vs The Avengers #1

How many MU vs.s are there? Let's see: Punisher, Wolverine(?), Deadpool, Avengers...
Did I make up the Wolverine one?

~ Le Messor
"Isn't the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?"

Phil
10-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Avengers, Wolverine and Punisher are all one saga, each series going back.

The Deadpool one is a different beast.

rplass
01-09-2013, 08:39 PM
S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

There's a 1 panel cameo appearance from Northstar (in his current X-uniform) in today's Marvel Universe vs The Avengers #1

Both Northstar and Sasquatch appear in Marvel Universe vs The Avengers #4 out today. Wrong side of the border, but that's OK.

Love,
rplass

-K-M-
01-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Yeah I thought Northstar was killed in the first issue, guess not.

rplass
01-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Maybe he got better? Looks as if he were just attacked in issue #1, not killed. Can't really explain this appearance though because he seems to have switched sides as well.

-K-M-
01-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Yeah I didnt get that either, they should have used Aurora but still kind of a cool shot.

Phil
01-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah... when I saw the panel in MU v Avengers #1 I assumed he was on the infected side and fighting to get to Hawkeye, but it makes more sense that Bullseye was on the villains side and Jean-Paul was fighting with Hawkeye, however if this series is supposed to take place after MU Vs Wolverine, as the last page suggests then Northstar was already infected in that... Hmm...

Flightpath07
01-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Yeah... when I saw the panel in MU v Avengers #1 I assumed he was on the infected side and fighting to get to Hawkeye, but it makes more sense that Bullseye was on the villains side and Jean-Paul was fighting with Hawkeye, however if this series is supposed to take place after MU Vs Wolverine, as the last page suggests then Northstar was already infected in that... Hmm...

"We fought the infection. We survived the apocalypse. And now, we face extinction." - Alice, Resident Evil:Extinction

Le Messor
01-18-2013, 05:56 PM
"We fought the infection. We survived the apocalypse. And now, we face extinction." - Alice, Resident Evil:Extinction

"No more pencils. No more books. No more teachers' dirty looks." ~ Alice, School's Out

Mokole
01-18-2013, 07:46 PM
Alice doesn't live here anymore.

Le Messor
01-18-2013, 08:34 PM
But for 24 years I've been living next door to Alice.

rplass
01-18-2013, 10:52 PM

Check out the panel where Bullseye is standing on line to get checked by the govt doctor - seems to be on the same side as Hawkeye there.

DIGGER
01-19-2013, 12:57 AM
But for 24 years I've been living next door to Alice.

Alice, Alice... who the #^%$ is Alice!

Phil
01-19-2013, 05:37 AM
Check out the panel where Bullseye is standing on line to get checked by the govt doctor - seems to be on the same side as Hawkeye there.

Yeah, it's a bit of a mess.

Lucky it's a possible alternate reality so we don't really need to dwell on it too much and try to logic it out.

Flightpath07
01-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Phil, I am trying to catch up with you on number of posts. How am i doing?

Le Messor
01-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Phil, I am trying to catch up with you on number of posts. How am i doing?

You can find out for yourself - just sort the members list by # of posts.
I doubt you'll catch Phil, though...

~ Le Messor
"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and an even bigger one to keep his mouth shut when he's right."
~ Jim Fiebig

Flightpath07
01-20-2013, 01:35 AM
You can find out for yourself - just sort the members list by # of posts.
I doubt you'll catch Phil, though...

~ Le Messor
"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and an even bigger one to keep his mouth shut when he's right."
~ Jim Fiebig

Well, he didn't answer me, so that means i am slowly catching up. ;)