PDA

View Full Version : Northstar and Jeffries in X-Men #12

rplass
05-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Previews are up over at CBR. I can't see the image too well due to system limitations (smartphone not being smart today...) but you can se them both clearly. Hopefully someone with a brain can post a link to the page.

Love,
rplass

rplass
05-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Smartphone problem wont let me edit... but a link should work:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=8821&pg=5

Looks as if the X-Men are receiving a psychic signal from Emma Frost which Northstar isn't too happy with, then a direct download into Jeffries' brain... pretty neat stuff and I wonder what he's going to build!

Le Messor
05-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Hopefully someone with a brain can post a link to the page.

Well, that knocks me out. Good thing you got a chance later.

- Le Messor, vying with Del for 'village idiot' title.

suzene
05-27-2011, 06:54 PM
The last time I disliked Wolverine this much was when he gutted Northstar...and at least then he had mind-control to blame it on. ;)

rplass
05-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Whoa, what prompted the Wolverine hate?

suzene
05-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Whoa, what prompted the Wolverine hate?

Last page of the preview. I'm not Cyclops' biggest fan. ;)

rplass
06-02-2011, 12:54 AM
OK the issue it out today

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Space!

That preview page is the only one where Northstar and Jeffries appear. Jeffries is supposed to build something Frakking Awesome!!!! (heh can't wait!) and the way it's teased out is really tantalizing. I really want to see what he's going to build! ARgh hurry up next issue!

Love,
rplass

-K-M-
06-04-2011, 05:16 PM
We also got to see some Box bots too :)

Phil
06-04-2011, 05:18 PM
I thought that too for a moment but wasn't certain....

-K-M-
06-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Sure they were killing thousands of mutants, but it was nice to see them haha

Phil
06-15-2011, 06:12 AM
Issue 13

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Jeffries appears constructing his mystery invention...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S
And then gets knocked out by Litterbug. Fast turning into the whipping boy of the X-Family.

Northstar isn't seen, but is mentioned... as having lost conciousness.

rplass
06-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Not again! Although the 1st time he got whipped was self-inflicted when his contraption went all haywire. I wonder who took out Northstar?!?!

Ben
06-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Maybe if vol4 get's the green flag to keep going past #8, they will reclaim Jeffries...that would be *****in'

rplass
06-15-2011, 11:17 PM
It's interesting how they tried to get him but he's "owned" by the X-books for now. A few years ago he wasn't even around.. lost in limbo after Weapon X ended... and now Jeffries is being held so tightly that he can't even get into a book titled, "Alpha Flight" anymore!!

Phil
06-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Not again! Although the 1st time he got whipped was self-inflicted when his contraption went all haywire. I wonder who took out Northstar?!?!

Well, first there was Atlas vs X-Men, the the Uncanny Annual, then Uncanny and now this...

SmurfInABlender
06-16-2011, 11:30 AM
It's interesting how they tried to get him but he's "owned" by the X-books for now. A few years ago he wasn't even around.. lost in limbo after Weapon X ended... and now Jeffries is being held so tightly that he can't even get into a book titled, "Alpha Flight" anymore!!

To be honest, I'd rather they hold on to him for now and then WHEN(please) the book gets the greenlight to be an ongoing he comes in. If too many characters were introduced early on new readers would be turned off.

-K-M-
06-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Yeah I read the issue in the comic book store and put it back down, as this is what? the fifth time he has taken out from behind? Guy needs to watch his back more.

bigbloo
06-26-2011, 08:24 AM
I think they keep knocking Madison out because they know that given his powers, if he remained conscious, he could beat all the bad guys without breaking into a sweat. They used to keep knocking out Storm, too, back in the days when she was the most powerful X-man. Then they had to keep knocking out Jean Grey.

Phil
07-06-2011, 05:58 AM
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Jeffries makes a small appearance with a few lines in #14.