PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Alpha Flight Character

Guardian98
07-13-2011, 12:34 AM
Mine would have to be Guardian, personally I really think he is awesome, and I want to know everyone else favorite character!

DelBubs
07-13-2011, 05:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Guardian 98. I have a few favourites amongst Alpha characters (Manikin :-) Pestilence ), but if I had to pick one it would most likely be Puck.

truman
12-28-2012, 07:01 AM
No, never cared much for Laura Dean and Goblyn, sorry. Although Goblyn might be good with worchestershire sauce and a glass of white wine?

Flightpath07
12-29-2012, 04:04 AM
No, never cared much for Laura Dean and Goblyn, sorry. Although Goblyn might be good with worchestershire sauce and a glass of white wine?

"Let's ask Mikey. He'll try it, he'll eat anything."

And Truman, never be sorry for which characters you like and which you don't. Welcome to the forum, btw.

Alphan East
12-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Mine would have to be Guardian, personally I really think he is awesome, and I want to know everyone else favorite character!

Guardian is my favourite as well... and has been ever since the start. But I must admit that my second favourite, and a very close second, is Snowbird. Power, grace and beauty all rolled into one. :)

DIGGER
12-30-2012, 01:24 PM

Shouldn't that be with fava beans and a nice chianti?

DIGGER

DIGGER
12-30-2012, 01:24 PM
BTW, Guardian has always been my fav too.

DIGGER

Le Messor
01-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Shouldn't that be with fava beans and a nice chianti?
DIGGER

Yeah, that's just what I was thinking!

Le Messor
01-10-2013, 03:19 AM
"Let's ask Mikey. He'll try it, he'll eat anything."

Am not! I happen to be vegetarian.

Flightpath07
01-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Am not! I happen to be vegetarian.

As my co-worker pointed out to me, in a totally non-P.C. joke, "The hardest thing about being a vegetarian is the wheelchairs."

I count myself as a vegetarian; I eat things that eat vegetables.

PlaidMouse
09-23-2016, 07:46 AM
Great question! Tough one too. Well, from my pic you can see I'm a fan of Roger Bochs. I nearly picked Marrina as my picture because I like her a lot too. Another favorite is Shaman. Hard not to pick just one. I don't think I have any I dislike. One of the best things about AF characters is that they represent so many different types of people. Bochs is a double amputee. Puck is a dwarf. Aurora has mental health issues. Northstar can be a jerk sometimes and later came out as gay (a strong, manly, standoffish guy, not the stereotypical effeminate guy). Heather wears glasses. Shaman and Talisman are first nation. Marrina is deformed by human standards. Madison Jeffries is a blue collar kind of guy, etc. Love this team!

Yankee
09-23-2016, 03:01 PM
Heather all the way! i think her abscence is another reason i unsubscirbed from captain marvel

Bulky Armor
01-14-2018, 08:22 PM
My vote goes to Roger Bochs the original Box. I was so mad when Mantlo killed him off that I actually got a letter published in the pages of Alpha Flight. I stopped reading Alpha Flight after that. It was one of my favorite titles in the 80's.

Mokole
01-14-2018, 10:00 PM
Welcome, Bulky Armor. For me, it sed to be Box (Jeffries version) and still really is, but I have tough times overall. Puck is still in use and has risen in my view, but I still go Box, Puck, Feedback, Nemesis, Windshear. Even characters like Witchfire, and non-Alphas like Killjoy intrigue me.

Le Messor
01-15-2018, 05:53 AM
Hi, Bulky Armor.

Which issue were you printed in?
I've never had a letter published in Alpha Flight, to my ongoing regret.
Bochs was a cool character; but then, I like all the Byrne characters - as Byrne wrote them.

~ Le Messor
"Hold your head too high and you will stumble over unseen obstacles."
~ J.D. Boatwood

Gary
08-15-2018, 08:31 PM
In order.
Sasquatch, Puck, Sasquatch and Guardian

Ogrebear
11-07-2019, 05:36 PM
Sasquatch is my favorite Alphan, followed by Puck.

Le Messor
11-08-2019, 05:37 AM
Good choices. :)

brer rabbit
11-14-2019, 03:56 PM
My favorite is the Goofy Grape, Kara Killgrave The Purple Girl.