PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Error when clicking name, profile, or settings

EccentricSage
08-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Is anyone else having that problem? I can screen cap the error page if you'd like.

I'd eventually like to update my sig and stuff. I'm still all fore mugging Paris Hilton, of course, but she doesn't seem that relevant anymore.

Phil
08-06-2011, 05:29 AM
Yeah, Ben's aware of it.
It's just something that's going to require some downtime for the entire site to upgrade and unfortunately it's come at the worst possible time; smack back in the middle of Volume 4 when we're at our busiest.

Flightpath07
08-06-2011, 12:54 PM
unfortunately it's come at the worst possible time; smack back in the middle of Volume 4 when we're at our busiest.

I vote we start an immediate campaign to have the series cancelled, so Ben can...nevermind, bad idea.

Phil
08-06-2011, 12:56 PM
To be fair, based on the way this world is going and the comics community is plus our luck of previous series', if we campaigned to have the series cancelled it'd probably be made ongoing ;)

Flightpath07
08-06-2011, 01:01 PM
To be fair, based on the way this world is going and the comics community is plus our luck of previous series', if we campaigned to have the series cancelled it'd probably be made ongoing ;)

That'd work for me.

Le Messor
08-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Maybe we should start a campaign to have it cancelled, just so it becomes an ongoing?
;)

- Le Messor
Amanda Buckman: Why are you dressed like somebody died?
Wednesday: Wait.

Ben
08-06-2011, 05:11 PM
still working on this error, It's associated with HUGE gallery problems, a crash in the database...I'll disable gallery features to make profiles work again.

Ben
08-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Ok, problem worked around, member pages work again, but gallery stuff there in is disabled.

EccentricSage
08-08-2011, 05:17 AM
Yay! Thank you!

lol I forgot what I was going to put for my sig, but this Liam Lynch lyric will do.

Now I need to make me a proper forum avitar.

*edit*
LMAO With our luck, the moment we switch tactics, they'll start listening to what we want. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and continue to make Flightpath cry with my hopeful optimism. It probably won't last long. Oh, that wasn't very optimistic. It's wearing off already!

Le Messor
08-08-2011, 07:32 AM
I forgot what I was going to put for my sig, but this Liam Lynch lyric will do.

Whatever.

- Le Messor
"Because this is My United States of Whatever!"
~ Liam Lynch

EccentricSage
08-08-2011, 10:31 PM
At first I thought I somehow offended, then I saw your sig. It was epic. :D

Le Messor
08-09-2011, 05:38 AM
LOL! Glad I put that sig in there, then. (And that's exactly why. :))